3/14 Build week

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cjhoneyman

Reaction score
I had a 3/27 built date and still "awaiting shipment", and FP has no idea when it will ship. The expected arrival date to dealer is 4/13, but they said "don't plan on that".

Rick955

Full Access Member
Reaction score
just spoke to FP and indicated " Your Raptor is in transit last scanned in Albany, NY. ETA to the dealer is between April 16th and April 22nd." Did it ship via rail," yes, It was scanned there yesterday"
Awesome!! So what does Ordertrack.app show?? Still ASN?

Rick955

Full Access Member
Reaction score
In transit, shipping pending and ASN
Thanks. I know it doesn't track rail so maybe mine's somewhere going the same direction. The useless tracker actually worked for me this morning but didn't show anything new... it's broken again now... of course. I'll try FP on Thursday when I get back from this biz trip. Maybe I'll get lucky and get an email soon too.

sf2360

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks. I know it doesn't track rail so maybe mine's somewhere going the same direction. The useless tracker actually worked for me this morning but didn't show anything new... it's broken again now... of course. I'll try FP on Thursday when I get back from this biz trip. Maybe I'll get lucky and get an email soon too.
I bet we are on the same train.

Rick955

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bet we are on the same train.
That sure would be nice. If it's in Albany I'd bet on you getting it pretty soon, closer to the 16th than the 22nd. The Depo in Mass is only a few hours from Albany. Can only hope!!

jazroc56

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Don’t count on emails or tracker as being true indications of where you’re at. They are not always accurate and often completely wrong. The order track app is definitely the best tracker out there but still subject to accurate info being reported. Once you have a status of “paired” and your destination location is assigned in the app, you will be very close.

The order is supposed to be ASN>picked>paired>dispatched >delivered, but you may skip steps along the way if the info isn’t updated.

slidewayz89

Reaction score
Don’t count on emails or tracker as being true indications of where you’re at. They are not always accurate and often completely wrong. The order track app is definitely the best tracker out there but still subject to accurate info being reported. Once you have a status of “paired” and your destination location is assigned in the app, you will be very close.

The order is supposed to be ASN>picked>paired>dispatched >delivered, but you may skip steps along the way if the info isn’t updated.
I have my vin number but not my order number? What kinda number does it look like?