Stay away from Mishimoto Radiators

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

radelow

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This has been discussed before but I just want to add one more voice to this. *DO NOT* buy the Mishimoto Raptor radiator. My first one started leaking from the driver side end about six months after I bought it. I had to pay some ungodly amount to ship it back to them and then have them ship me a new one. Now the second one is leaking from the very same place. These radiators are absolute rubbish. I am going to make the switch to Full Race and see if I have any more luck.

Stormtrooper

Raptor R
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This has been discussed before but I just want to add one more voice to this. *DO NOT* buy the Mishimoto Raptor radiator. My first one started leaking from the driver side end about six months after I bought it. I had to pay some ungodly amount to ship it back to them and then have them ship me a new one. Now the second one is leaking from the very same place. These radiators are absolute rubbish. I am going to make the switch to Full Race and see if I have any more luck.
Full Race are good, but if you really want to maximize your cooling go with a CBR or Ron Davis.

Gumby

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thank you.... I had one in my cart. for a while now along with the tranny cooler. Dodged that bullet. Thank You again !!!!!

pat247

FRF Addict
Reaction score
@Gumby As far as the transmission cooler goes, the ford F250 cooler fits the stock RaptoR location perfectly. The only modification needed is to trim about 1"-2" off the top hose.

IMG_0365.JPG

OP
OP
R

radelow

Full Access Member
Reaction score
$1700+ is quite a bit to swing for a radiator that could get taken out by a rock... Not sure I am willing to part with that much coin for it. But thank you everyone for the advice!

Marlboroman

Reaction score
Maybe have a welding shop try and run a good thick cap bead on that thing. Better yet have them weld the **** out of it. Better than eating it altogether.