GEN 2 3” Geisers & Icons Option 3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
screaminfast

screaminfast

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Also curious as to what old measurements were. I am running Icon collars also and feel like the front end might have a bit more height to it, but I don't want to run severe angles on the CVs.

I didn’t measure beforehand but my collars were set to the 1.5” and I’d say I gained about another 1.5” up front and a full 3-4” in the back

OP
OP
screaminfast

screaminfast

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just measured again:

FL: 41
FR: 41.5
RL: 43.75
RR: 44.5

The parking lot I just stopped at probably isn’t perfectly level so it seems like both front and rear have settled about an inch. A spacer plate might give it just enough in the front to take out some of the rake as I don’t want to do drop shackles and lose clearance.

OP
OP
screaminfast

screaminfast

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just spoke to SDI and they don't recommend using their bucket because it'll create "too much rebound for the stock components." So I'm back to thinking about just making a 3/8-1/2" plate spacer to go above the hat to give the front just a tad bit more height.

BoostCreep

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Why do you need so much ride height? If you want the lifted truck look you could use the 4” fabtech kit if that’s what you’re after.

OP
OP
screaminfast

screaminfast

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Why do you need so much ride height? If you want the lifted truck look you could use the 4” fabtech kit if that’s what you’re after.

I certainly don’t need it. I do like the way the truck looks now. Like I said above. Maybe a 3/8” plate would be enough above the hat. 37’s in the spring. I’m sure I’ll be happy.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bjorn-dpc