GEN 2 3” Geisers & Icons Option 3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

screaminfast

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Truck currently has Icon collars up front but I feel the truck is overall too low. Want to go higher and get more travel, etc but not ready to spend for any mid travel or long travel kits. Basically stay level for the most part but higher.

So I’m thinking that 3” Geisers and Icon leafs on option 3 would get me the most height. Add some bed supports and RPG bump stops. Then I can add 37’s when these 35’s wear out.

Thoughts? Anything I’m missing?

812E7BFD-B092-4F9A-9060-0D1483C6148B.jpeg

AA6BB62C-E349-4EE7-8814-8D384E0C9EC4.jpeg

Last edited:
OP
OP
screaminfast

screaminfast

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Love your light set up. What bar is that and how much of the front camera is blocked. TYIA

It’s an N-Fab bumper mount with LP9 pro’s. Adam from 4x4LED’s did it. I’ll take a pic of the front camera view for you tomorrow. Some is definitely blocked but I only really notice it when the 360 camera is active.

Nex

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
That's basically the set up I am running now. With 37s, you will probably need to do the pinch weld mod.

If you feel fresky, add some upper control arms. But be careful, some require a zero offset wheel.

2020FordRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Truck currently has Icon collars up front but I feel the truck is overall too low. Want to go higher and get more travel, etc but not ready to spend for any mid travel or long travel kits. Basically stay level for the most part but higher.

So I’m thinking that 3” Geisers and Icon leafs on option 3 would get me the most height. Add some bed supports and RPG bump stops. Then I can add 37’s when these 35’s wear out.

Thoughts? Anything I’m missing?

View attachment 376010

View attachment 376026
Well it looks good I just don't Care for the squat it has. Otherwise, it looks amazing. I think you list looks fine. Good luck!

OP
OP
screaminfast

screaminfast

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's basically the set up I am running now. With 37s, you will probably need to do the pinch weld mod.

If you feel fresky, add some upper control arms. But be careful, some require a zero offset wheel.

Thanks man. I was thinking about UCA’s but waiting to do those later. I think I would like the look of the zero offset wheels anyways. Maybe go up to an 18” wheel.

So I won’t need the collars with this setup right? Pull them and sell when I put the springs on?