2nd Gen Ford Raptor vs Ram TRX

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It’s basically the Demon equal in a truck form. Lots of pro’s and con’s to it for the average person. This “test” was disappointing all jibber jabber.

OP
OP
04Ram2500Hemi

04Ram2500Hemi

It's Just a Username
Reaction score
I’ve watched a ton of videos on the TRX and the 2nd Gen Raptor. From what I can gather, most believe that the TRX is maybe a pinch better than the Raptor, with the big exception being fuel economy. What I have a hard time with is the cost of the truck, and the lack of proven long term quality. Let’s see how these things run in 3-4 years. I love the sound of the Hellcat Supercharger, but I’m not convinced that the TRX is $16,000 better than my truck when optioned the same.

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I’ve watched a ton of videos on the TRX and the 2nd Gen Raptor. From what I can gather, most believe that the TRX is maybe a pinch better than the Raptor, with the big exception being fuel economy. What I have a hard time with is the cost of the truck, and the lack of proven long term quality. Let’s see how these things run in 3-4 years. I love the sound of the Hellcat Supercharger, but I’m not convinced that the TRX is $16,000 better than my truck when optioned the same.

Pretty much how I would look at it. Think this truck would cost me 90k before ADM’s as my Raptor is equipped.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bjorn-dpc