2nd day Raptor owner, busted headlight

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

darronb

Reaction score
First full day of driving the Raptor, took to my daughters volleyball game. On the way home an owl flew into the front of my truck and busted the drivers headlight. I am just so thrilled that I have had the truck about 48 hours and already have to buy replacement parts :angry94:

Mjolnir

FRF Addict
Reaction score
First full day of driving the Raptor, took to my daughters volleyball game. On the way home an owl flew into the front of my truck and busted the drivers headlight. I am just so thrilled that I have had the truck about 48 hours and already have to buy replacement parts :angry94:

but was it a Snowy Owl?

Madcowranch

Genetically Modified
Reaction score
Reminds me of an incident when I was younger...

Judge: Young man, it says here you shot and killed a Califorina Condor. How do you plead?
Me: Guilty your honor.
Judge: GUILTY!? Don't you know how endangered these condors are? There are hardly any left at all.
Me: Yes sir, I know, but I had to feed my family, we're so poor.
Judge: That's no excuse, but under the circumstances I'll be lenient and let you go with a warning. By the way, what does California Condor taste like?
Me: It's kinda like a cross between Bald Eagle and Spotted Owl.

OP
OP
D

darronb

Reaction score
yeah it sucks but I took care of it this morning. Dealership is getting me a new one for a really good price.

As far as modding, I havent stopped since I got the truck. I've already did the BedRug, Fibermax Tonneau, M&R 20" bar, stubby antenna, tailgate shock, and last night I stayed up and put a new sound system in the truck.