21 or 22?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jonesky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I noticed the 2022 platinum superduty has a cool grey. Just fun to see it and the other colors they have

G-Train

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I tell ya, getting rid of Velocity Blue for 22 stinks for me cause I think the gen3 really makes that color pop. I have no confidence my submitted order on 10 Jun will see the light of day so I will be picking a new color if I get hosed.

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I tell ya, getting rid of Velocity Blue for 22 stinks for me cause I think the gen3 really makes that color pop. I have no confidence my submitted order on 10 Jun will see the light of day so I will be picking a new color if I get hosed.
What color are you leaning towards?

irojas

Reaction score
Only way to make a decision will be when ford's webpage is updated and we can configure the 22s. Dealers have no idea of pricing yet, so whatever they tell you is a guess.
Based on production limitations, I wouldn't be surprised if upgrading to 37 will cost more than 7500 since the base price might increase.