21 or 22?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BellHeli407

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am beginning to ask myself. Should I let the dealer take my (in production) truck when it comes in and order a 22? Or just keep it? It’s a lead foot 35 so there is that. But I’m excited about a 37 with black interior. I didn’t order a sunroof or a fancy tail gate so no loss there.

I’m guessing 2022 raptors are not going to be showing up till January Or February. Maybe even later. There is too much back log. But jumping up to a 37 for 4 grand instead of 7500 seems like a more reasonable thing.

GTTXRAP

Drill Baby Drill
Reaction score
I'm tempted to do the same with my 35 order. Not so much because of wait (and don't expect '22's to really hit until late March), but why have a '21 when I can have a '22. Price difference won't be much, but when you trade one will get more for a '22 than a '21. There are only 3 months left in the year.

I go back and forth...my dealer will do whatever I want to do. I don't want a 37, so will probably keep my '21 order and just take it. But since I'm driving a '20 now, waiting until Mar-Apr next year might be worth it.

OP
OP
BellHeli407

BellHeli407

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I feel you, I would have ordered the 37 if it didn’t require recaros, I have Siberian husky’s I need some huskier seats than recaros. And 7500 was just too much for a bigger tire

NickyF25

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am beginning to ask myself. Should I let the dealer take my (in production) truck when it comes in and order a 22? Or just keep it? It’s a lead foot 35 so there is that. But I’m excited about a 37 with black interior. I didn’t order a sunroof or a fancy tail gate so no loss there.

I’m guessing 2022 raptors are not going to be showing up till January Or February. Maybe even later. There is too much back log. But jumping up to a 37 for 4 grand instead of 7500 seems like a more reasonable thing.
I haven’t seen 22 pricing…curious how are you coming up with 4K instead of 7,500. Is that what the 37 package is for 22?

Last edited:

JIM LINDLEY

Reaction score
My guess is they will only take $2000-2500 off the 37 package if you get the standard black seats so your probably still looking at at least $5000

that being said I turned down getting a 21 37 package cause I didn’t care for the blue interior so hopefully will be able to order a 22 soon

OP
OP
BellHeli407

BellHeli407

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My dealer configured without recaros, he said it wasn’t (exact) and I understand it’s a guess. But it was 79k for the same truck as my 21 but with 37 package. But for my 21 I added carbon which comes with the 37 so it makes it about 5k if you were not getting carbon to begin with. If you smell what I’m stepping in…