2024 build date???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BahaBlastediam

Reaction score
Mine finally updated to shipped, checked with chat and got a rail car number with Norfolk Southern.

Surprised since it’s listed as a Convoy…. It’s actually rail now… still in Dearborn according to Norfolks tracking

Jdselig

Full Access Member
Reaction score
All you dorks posting march build updates, no one gives a shit, we know they're shipping! Jan/Feb updates it what we're looking for
Wrong. There really is no consistent explanation to any of this. Two March builds that have not shipped. The R is mine and the base my fathers. I searched dealers 50 miles around my area. Many have March built trucks “awaiting shipping”. Of all the dealers I searched two have trucks that actually shipped, one delivered.

Attachments

• IMG_0865.png
    IMG_0865.png
    327.9 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_0863.png
    IMG_0863.png
    331.2 KB · Views: 14

Zach Gen3

Reaction score
Thank you to the guys who mentioned calling the ford marketing number. Just got off the phone and found out my truck was returned from offsite and released for pickup yesterday. My tracker has had no movement/update since 2/23, the day after it started production. For what its worth, its a 37pp/802a, moonroof, graphics (dealer forgot to input the delete), no bedliner. I will update once the tracker gives me any new info.

Steve_S

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Interested to hear your thoughts on the interior of the 35.
My last Raptor was a loaded Gen 2 and this is a base so it will be interesting. Looking forward to the heads up display. I will miss the carbon fiber interior but from the looks of the base interior, it looks pretty nice with the textured finish. I’ll let you know!

Man I’m excited and feel for everyone in the waiting game.

Ballajb

Reaction score
Does this mean someone has been in the truck or maybe it is finally being shipped?

Attachments

• IMG_7009.png
    IMG_7009.png
    224.4 KB · Views: 31