2024 build date???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blake6551

Reaction score
Mine was built 3/22...kept checking the site and no further update. Today my dealer called, Raptor is there and in PDI, so I guess the Ford site just hadn't updated LOL. Picking it up tomorrow hopefully if i can make my schedule work!

VJDWashington

Reaction score
I’ve found 2 801As that match my build. IN and MI. Ready to pull the trigger tomorrow. Convoy truck 5-7 days to WA.
QUESTION for you experts, IN window sticker date 2/14/24, MI dated 2/28/24. Is this the completed date of build, start date of build or what? I don’t want a Jan/Feb start build then fixed if possible. (Can’t find a March dated window sticker). Michigan dealer with 2/28/24 window sticker said their Ford documentation says 3/09 completed. Any thoughts?
BTW, both at MSRP and $1900-$2000 freight to WA, I-5 corridor.

RaptorJoe331

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’ve found 2 801As that match my build. IN and MI. Ready to pull the trigger tomorrow. Convoy truck 5-7 days to WA.
QUESTION for you experts, IN window sticker date 2/14/24, MI dated 2/28/24. Is this the completed date of build, start date of build or what? I don’t want a Jan/Feb start build then fixed if possible. (Can’t find a March dated window sticker). Michigan dealer with 2/28/24 window sticker said their Ford documentation says 3/09 completed. Any thoughts?
BTW, both at MSRP and $1900-$2000 freight to WA, I-5 corridor.
I would just go off of the blend date to get an idea of when the truck was built. I’m sure the other dates are just including the time it takes to go offsite and all that

I’m in the same boat. Having my truck sitting outside in a lot in Dearborn since 12/21 does not sit well with me

VJDWashington

Reaction score
I would just go off of the blend date to get an idea of when the truck was built. I’m sure the other dates are just including the time it takes to go offsite and all that

I’m in the same boat. Having my truck sitting outside in a lot in Dearborn since 12/21 does not sit well with me
I know. I don’t have one built, just one of the guys who ordered in late December and still waiting for the order to be built and dealer saying ‘they have allocation’. I’d wait longer but it’s getting so late. An April build could be June delivery or later to West coast.
I’ll see what info I can get from dealers on blend dates before making the deal. I’d think date on Window sticker is date VIN assigned and not actual build especially based on MI dealer saying 3/09 completed..and I ‘always believe a dealer’…
Thanks for reply & info.

RaptorJoe331

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know. I don’t have one built, just one of the guys who ordered in late December and still waiting for the order to be built and dealer saying ‘they have allocation’. I’d wait longer but it’s getting so late. An April build could be June delivery or later to West coast.
I’ll see what info I can get from dealers on blend dates before making the deal. I’d think date on Window sticker is date VIN assigned and not actual build especially based on MI dealer saying 3/09 completed..and I ‘always believe a dealer’…
Thanks for reply & info.
If you’re talking about the date that’s inside the box that says “Special Order” then I’m not too sure what that date corresponds to.

Mine says 1/19 but I had a VIN before that date because my blend date is 12/21 and my tracker has been at in production since 1/3. It doesn’t line up to anything I have seen or been told.