2024 build date???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RaptorJoe331

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well i abandoned my build and found one on a lot at a dealership willing to do MSRP. I will be driving 5 hours to pick it up tomorrow. Pretty much exact truck i ordered except it has graphics deleted, which i was on the fence about anyway, and no spray-in bedliner which i can live with. I don't think tossing my empty Starbucks coffee cups out the back window will damage the bed too bad

ss55539

Reaction score
Well i abandoned my build and found one on a lot at a dealership willing to do MSRP. I will be driving 5 hours to pick it up tomorrow. Pretty much exact truck i ordered except it has graphics deleted, which i was on the fence about anyway, and no spray-in bedliner which i can live with. I don't think tossing my empty Starbucks coffee cups out the back window will damage the bed too bad
i thought the same when i ordered the tremor. its amazing how much just vp race cans scratch the bed lol