2024 build date???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MidnightSpecial

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dealer told me order commits were cancelled this week due to a system issue. Hopefully that is resolved next week. Still playing the waiting game for a confirmed order.

Getting serious fomo hanging out in this thread

Ballajb

Reaction score
Mine has been sitting in production since 1/16. I did a chat with ford today.

The status will remain in production until the vehicle is ready to be shipped. At that time, the status will update to "awaiting shipment." Your estimated delivery date was between Mar-29-2024 - Apr-04-2024.”

Rocks2Sand

Reaction score
All you dorks posting march build updates, no one gives a shit, we know they're shipping! Jan/Feb updates it what we're looking for
I had a December & a January build. Both are still stuck. Jumped ship on both, picked up this March build for obvious reasons.

Rocks2Sand

Reaction score
It may be anecdotal but a conversation I had with a dealer very close to Dearborn led me to believe that the older the build date, the longer it will take to ship. Based on how the trucks were parked/stored initially out of the plant they will likely be shipping in order of newer to older for a bit while they get organized and make space. This is what drove me to find an order in transit.

All-Fords

Reaction score
Mine has been in production since 01/10/2024. Last updated 01/12/2024.
The dealer told me today that my shipping ETA was the week of 04/08/2024, it has been pushed out to the week of 04/22/2024.
I asked if he could order another truck for me, he said he did not have anymore allocations. Does anyone know what's wrong with our trucks, besides being blocked in from later builds?