2024 build date???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Arctic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You, among others, are a good luck charm. Truck just showed up at the dealer! Picking up Friday. Ford tracker still shows "shipped" lol
Once Friday hits, you’re going to forget you waited two weeks at while it sat at the yard.

Mike27t

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What are some of the average times were seeing vehicles go from “in production” to “built”. I see its all over the place with some folks falling into the “In production” abyss with no updates after the fact, but what do you guys think is the normal turn time?

Zach Gen3

Reaction score
What are some of the average times were seeing vehicles go from “in production” to “built”. I see its all over the place with some folks falling into the “In production” abyss with no updates after the fact, but what do you guys think is the normal turn time?
It’s supposed to be a few days as prompted on the tracker. Many of us are way past that. I’m at 6 weeks. A few are at up to 3 months now.

Mike27t

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It’s supposed to be a few days as prompted on the tracker. Many of us are way past that. I’m at 6 weeks. A few are at up to 3 months now.

Thank you. Crazy how it seems it’s just luck of the draw. I went into production a week ahead of schedule, but haven’t seen any movement since. Im only at 8 days now, but anxious considering build times are all over the place

MCrump

Reaction score
What has been the average wait time from order to getting a notification of a build date? Priority is 19. I know, thats not great.