2024 build date???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mike27t

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What has been the average wait time from order to getting a notification of a build date? Priority is 19. I know, thats not great.

I ordered on 3/9 and was provided a vin number 2 weeks later when I called Ford HQ to inquire if my dealer had an allocation. I was told they couldn’t confirm but did have a VIN number they could share. Soon as I looked up the VIN, the production date of 4/15 was already listed.

Im also code 19

GaoKS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
looks like im going to be the last man standing. got a call in to a dealer with a shelter green 802a that's usually dealer trade friendly so we'll see what happens.
Good luck homie! I don't consider anything done until I got keys in my hand.

Subaruski

Reaction score
I'm getting a little burnt out on waiting. My 802a has supposedly been sitting in Portland, OR for two weeks now awaiting finale transport to dealer. Tracking just updated to "shipped" but dealer told me it landed in Oregon the beginning of the month. Officially 7 months since ordering...

Attachments

• Ford Vehicle Order Tracking Status.png
    Ford Vehicle Order Tracking Status.png
    196 KB · Views: 25

repaid05

Reaction score
I'm getting a little burnt out on waiting. My 802a has supposedly been sitting in Portland, OR for two weeks now awaiting finale transport to dealer. Tracking just updated to "shipped" but dealer told me it landed in Oregon the beginning of the month. Officially 7 months since ordering...
My original order officially hit 3 weeks in the rail yard today. Happy I bailed on it a week ago, I don’t understand their logic of shipping fast just to sit in a rail yard.

cdrees

Reaction score
Mine went into to product 1/18/24 (Ordered in November 2023). Tracker hasn't updated since 1/19, and from what I'm told it's sitting with a quality hold designation (not sure what that means) - from what I understand they're double/triple checking everything so it's perfect when it lands (supposedly). Frustrating that we can't get more real-time updates. The window sticker just shows "RAMP W". I see some folks mention "priority code" - what is that and where do I find it?

I've a few local dealers list raptors for sale (I'm assuming on the lot), 801A like mine, with VIN and build date after mine. I did notice theirs don't have the spray in bed liner or cover, which I heard adds 3-4 weeks to the build - so who knows. Anyone with any insight into that little tidbit? Thx and good luck to all!

jak405817

Reaction score
What are some of the average times were seeing vehicles go from “in production” to “built”. I see it’s all over the place with some folks falling into the “In production” abyss with no updates after the fact, but what do you guys think is the normal turn time?
It seems like if your in production was a January, February, or early March from early orders then it was very long. If your order was a March order (mine was 3/1) then typically they will have a scheduled for production date for example of 4/1 (like mine was). Mine went into production about 10 days prior to 4/1 date. Ford chat said it was because they were pulling parts and actual production wouldn’t start until 4/2. Mine went to built on 4/4. A day later it went into shipping.