2023 F-150 Order Banks Open Up July 18

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

xxxMannimalxxx

Reaction score
I have heard rumors that the Raptor order banks might not be part of the 18th opening. Can anyone else confirm or deny this rumor?

I too am hoping the "R" is part of this opening.

BoostCreep

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Disappointed with the ‘23 color options I’ve seen so far, but avalanche will be cool.

Cheyennedogsoldier

Reaction score
I just talked to my dealer about it and he told me that it does not include the Raptor. I was itching to get my 2023 order in because I was late on ordering in February and don't have much confidence I will get one this year.

frozenvigoss

Reaction score
I'm also considering place an order when it's open since I have a February order probably will be a 2023. But if the February 2022 order roll over to a 2023, which one has higher priority? The old 2022 order or the new 2023 order?

Cheyennedogsoldier

Reaction score
Dealers said he's working on

Correct. My dealer is trying to confirm it includes the Raptor and if not, when. Be nice to order before the next 10K price increase.
When I talked to my dealer today he told me it's best to wait until the rollover is confirmed by Ford instead of just placing another order as soon as it opens. That way he can go on his system and use the same order number but update it to a 2023 model year. Books for the Raptor are not opening July 18th with the regular F150s. He said this way Ford knows that you have been waiting and doesn't see it as a brand new order and when he does that he is able to work with the zone rep to get price protected and avoid the increase. He also told me that ford has been not using the standard allocation system and instead using a replacement allocation system. So instead of giving the dealer a concrete number of how many they will receive for the year they give them another allocation only if the actual person who ordered it ends up buying it. This is to help prioritize retail orders and help with shortages. That's what I got from him and my family has been working with him for 15 years so I trust him, but then again who knows anymore.

Non-Sense

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I talked with my dealer today and they said they currently haven’t gotten any allocations yet for 2023, but will keep me posted. Sounds like allocations won’t come until all previous orders get rolled over.

dspangler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm also considering place an order when it's open since I have a February order probably will be a 2023. But if the February 2022 order roll over to a 2023, which one has higher priority? The old 2022 order or the new 2023 order?
As in the past, your undelivered 22 would then become a 23.

StuPidaso

Full Access Member
Reaction score
neither will have priority and orders don't roll over. You will have to place a new order and hope there is an allocation for it.