2023 F-150 Order Banks Open Up July 18

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NewRap4Me

Reaction score
My dealer said the 22’s that weren’t picked up (not sure if they were allocated orders or orders in general) were transitioning to ‘23s and he was hearing rumors of no additional allocations for 23 to clear the back log. My order was placed but FP confirmed via chat it was not picked up. We’ll see. Just glad for me it’s a “nice to have” not a “need to have”. Not like I’m Ivan Stewart.

Bullet Bob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My dealer said the 22’s that weren’t picked up (not sure if they were allocated orders or orders in general) were transitioning to ‘23s and he was hearing rumors of no additional allocations for 23 to clear the back log.
If this is "rumor" really does materialize, it will make the value of these trucks go up even more than what we've experienced. Unfortunatley, ADM's will likely reflect it as well. Supply and Demand...
It certainly makes these trucks a good investment for those who have one.

BaseRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It has been in a crazy Raptor market for the past 2+ years. Even high fuel prices hasn‘t softened demand for the Baja inspired pickup truck.

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You stay in line at my dealer when they re-submit your order for a 23. That way the salesman gets paid and orders don't jump in front of the salesman. Now I'll just have to wait and see if they get an allocations to build my truck. Last time I check I was the next 37 on the list.
So you are #37 on their wait list. You won’t be getting one for a while! :joke: I know what you meant.:Big Laugh:

raydulce

Full Access Member
Reaction score
35" 801A ordered Feb 1, 2022. Still no VIN. Dealer is awesome, but I'm still waiting to hear if it will be converted to a 2023 or what (and when) is going to happen....