2023 Door Chime while driving with no warning indicators on display

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

James O

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello forum group. I have had my 23 Eco truck since February. I have had any real issues and I mentioned to my wife I havent had any issues so far at 4,600 miles while driving around. On the way home after I made that comment the truck had the door chime sound while driving and there were no warning indicators.
Anyone else have this?

HighwaySentinel

︻デ┳═ー - - - - - - -
Reaction score
It just means you are not talking to it enough. These trucks get lonely and if they feel like you are just using them for transportation, they act out. Through chimes.

Mine does weird things here and there for no reason. The other day, exhaust modes could not be changed. Went into the store for something and when i started it back up again, all was good. Chinese electronics.

Antho

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Make sure you dont have boundary alerts on in the Nav settings. It will make a noise if you set it to specific zones. School zones etc. Thats the only time mine has done a noise with no kind of pop up.