2022 Ford F-150 Raptor R: "durability problems when turned up beyond 650 HP"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Lol, Ram will tweak the TRX, throw a redeye or super stock motor in and it will be “R” who?
I think a Super Stock motor in the TRX would be the end all power monster truck. But in the end, it would become a straightaway,
Street A hauling poser of an off road Baja truck. I can see 5-7MPG on the street and a refueling chase truck lagging way behind it in the dessert
Trying to keep it fueled. Awesome in a way but stupid in reality of what the truck should be able to do.

Rated R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well I tell you whut...Ford better hurry up with the reveal because I'm getting itchy. If Ram has any new colors for '22 I may just stay with the Ram brand.

Raptorial

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks like the TRX will reign another year. I have seen nothing on the R. There is a TRX 15min from me. When I get the itch, I visit the Ram TRX forum (problems sub forum) to settle me down.

Who knows though.

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Looks like the TRX will reign another year. I have seen nothing on the R. There is a TRX 15min from me. When I get the itch, I visit the Ram TRX forum (problems sub forum) to settle me down.

Who knows though.
Those trucks still have bugs? Or assembly issues from the factory?