2019 Raptor SCAB

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PodiumTruck

Reaction score
Just bought a new leftover Agate Black SCAB with 802A and some other options. Had it for a few weeks and about 1000 miles. It's a great truck and turns heads everywhere. Added a Truxedo LoPro, auostop disabler, fumoto107N, and the Corsa sport catback with gunmetal tips. It's my daily and is replacing a 2007 Z71 Tahoe, what a difference!
I've learned quite a bit from this forum and figured I would join. Lots of great info here

5072E3F0-49AE-48F2-957F-70E4DC815DF7.jpeg

FBEE3F3E-33AF-487C-B626-D72EEFEE5CF5.jpeg

Duce

Reaction score
Looks great! I just recently got a 19 with the same look without the decals. Really debating the Corsa (Any second thoughts on that at all?) FORScan is a great tool for mods. Disable that damn double honk 1st thing!!

Xtinct

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For the life of me I cant justify why Ford would scrap the SCAB for the next generation. That is like removing the lightweight and more powerful version of a sports car from the lineup.... though Chevy did just ditch the manual transmission with the C8. Sad times we live in.