WTS: Ford Raptor Sub Enclosure for SCAB

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tlh235

Full Access Member
Reaction score
WTS(Local Ohio/Kentucky/Indiana) only as this is way to heavy to ship. Sub box is specifically made for a Ford Raptor SCAB(probably would fit a normal Ford F-150 SCAB also). Great condition. Recently sold the Raptor, only reason I'm selling the sub. This box was done by MTI Acoustics out of Texas. You can check out their work here: https://www.mtiacoustics.net/ford.html. The box was originally $2650. The sub enclosure sounds amazing(with an amp of course). I had a knob placed in my console so that i could adjust the bass level on the fly. Looking to get $1000. You would need to pick it up near Dayton, Ohio as its just to heavy to ship. If you have any specific questions, please ask and i'll do my best to answer or to contact MTI Acoustics and get the answers for you.IMG_2308.JPGIMG_3599.jpg

OP
OP
T

Tlh235

Full Access Member
Reaction score
JL AUDIO TW3 10" subs and i paired it with the JL Audio RD1000/1 amp(not included). I sent you a message.

Wraith SRT

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey man...you still have this box? Also, would you know what it's tuned to and its a sealed box, right? Last question - the LED in the box...is it just blue, or can it be changed - and how is it powered?

OP
OP
T

Tlh235

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey man...you still have this box? Also, would you know what it's tuned to and its a sealed box, right? Last question - the LED in the box...is it just blue, or can it be changed - and how is it powered?
I do have it. Not sure what its tuned to. And it is sealed. The LED is only blue. And it would be powered via an amp like any other sub enclosure. Both of course connected to your battery. I would advise a professional installation to be sure you are getting the full power this has. Its a beast. It will transform your stereo!!

Wraith SRT

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sorry, I meant the LED...how is it powered (just tapped off amp, I'm sure). I have no issue with installation!