New (to me) 2019 Raptor Owner Checking In

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Antho

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Best looking bedside decals and bead locks! Intersting on the paint to match fender flares and bumpers. Need more pics!

Also, Thank you for your service!

OP
OP
usnmustanger

usnmustanger

Reaction score
Curious what you paid
$62K. It does have 60K miles on it, but in my inspections, it's in pristine shape with just a couple of minor cosmetic imperfections. Interior, engine bay, bed, and undercarriage are all nearly flawless. I think most of the 60K were on the highway. And it's an 802A.

So not sure how good/bad of a deal it was, but I'm not all that concerned about it. It's in great shape, and they sold it to me at right around KBB value. New trucks are still nearly impossible to get built the way you want 'em*, and used car prices are still ridiculously high. So I'm pretty happy with my new mistress. Can't wait to actually get her off road!

*-I didn't go to the dealer looking to buy this truck. I went to cancel my order for a 2022 Tremor that I'd ordered back in January and get my deposit back. I ordered that fully loaded as my retirement gift to myself, but the delays, lack of communication and transparency by Ford on the issues, lack of any real rhyme or reason to the build scheduling process, and most of all, the involuntary feature deletions led to me just cancelling the order. I wasn't going to settle for my "dream truck" that was going to end up being less than what I'd ordered. Then I saw this beauty, and it was love at first sight. I still want the Tremor, but that'll have to wait. One mistress at a time...