2019 Raptor oil change

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jvo5319

Reaction score
That was me .. details on this thread >> https://www.fordraptorforum.com/threads/first-oil-change-tips-tricks.54466/page-16

If you want a clean oil change and not get oil all over your skid plate then purchase a Fumoto Valve

current promo:

You still have time to get Dad a complete oil changing solution in time for Father's Day. Order him a Fumoto SX Engine Oil Drain Valve, and get him a hose kit for free with promo code DADSDAY.
Free shipping included!
can you link us to the fathers day promo? is it amazon or elsewhere thanks

Kalex

Reaction score
Is that the correct Ford Performance filleted part number for our 3.5 eco boost motors? I can’t confirm based on product description.

I got the filter info. from another thread on here and the other poster was currently using it. It is bigger than the stock filter. I have been using it for about 1.000 miles and no problems. I agree with you that I never found anywhere that said it would work on our engines. I just looked and at CJ pony parts the filter is cheaper and it says it can be used on many FL500 applications. On the thread below I started reading at about page 10.

Edit: The filter info. and other discussions on oil changes can be found here:
First Oil Change & Tips/Tricks

Last edited:

NE Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I need that fumoto valve - never had such a mess doing a simple oil change in my life!!!

I too run Mobil 1 synthetic with the Mobil 1 filter - I always have and always change every 5k with every vehicle and never even a hiccup with any of them and I typically run them hard

jvo5319

Reaction score
I need that fumoto valve - never had such a mess doing a simple oil change in my life!!!

I too run Mobil 1 synthetic with the Mobil 1 filter - I always have and always change every 5k with every vehicle and never even a hiccup with any of them and I typically run them hard
Is there any particular mobile 1 full syn that you run? There’s so many different ones on amazon

Kalex

Reaction score
I am using this and purchased it at Costco for about 30 bucks for 6 quarts. Also. I apologize for how the font size changes every time I copy and paste something. I am a computer idiot and don't know how to change it or put in links etc...:
Mobil 1 94001 5W-30 Synthetic Motor Oil - 1 Quart

mdkim

Reaction score
^ Thanks.

Anybody have a part number for the wingnuts/clips for the shield under the motor? Broke one while removing...they are fragile.