2019 Raptor oil change

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tim Madden

Reaction score
ok guys and gals- I’m coming up on my 4000 miles and oil change is around the corner...what’s the opinion on converting to mobile1 synthetic or staying the stock ford oil blend? What have you done for yours?

MnFlyer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2019 manual “says” full synthetic.

I did Mobil1 full. Planning on doing a SOAP on the next change at 8k just to see.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

goblues38

FRF Addict
Reaction score
i have been on Mobil1 for al my cars since my 92 corvette came filled with it from the factory. almost 30 years of history and never an oil related issue. 7-10k mile intervals since the 2000's when most manufactures went to the extended interval.

Kalex

Reaction score
2018 here and did my first change at 2,500. Replaced it with full synthetic Mobil 1 5W/30. I live in a very mild climate though. Filter was a Ford Racing CM-6731-FL820 that can be purchased on Amazon, etc... About 22 dollars or so. I just ordered and received the aforementioned Fumoto so it will be going on at my next oil change. I would like to have had the Ronin solution, but currently they do not make one for the metal pans/plugs. As far as the filter goes. I was very successful(once I loosened it a little) with putting my hand in a one gallon ziplock bag and removing it that way. I bought my Fumoto off of Ebay for 33 and some change shipped. It came with the little hose extension, a clip, and two dust caps in addition to the valve.

So far nothing in my JLT either.

goblues38

FRF Addict
Reaction score
getting ready to do my first oil change since installing my fumoto valve. looking forward to not making a mess this time.