2019 Raptor Intel

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ddpt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Had a blast at Raptor Assault. Met some real nice people including my drive partner for the day. He and his brother have a YouTube Channel and created some great video's on our experience. Check them out here & if you have a chance to go, don't pass it up.

Watch "Ford performance Raptor Assault part 1" on YouTube

Watch "2019 Ford Raptor Assault Part 2" on YouTube

Sent from my SM-N960U1 using Tapatalk

Fury Road

Reaction score
Had a blast at Raptor Assault. Met some real nice people including my drive partner for the day. He and his brother have a YouTube Channel and created some great video's on our experience. Check them out here & if you have a chance to go, don't pass it up.

Does Ford send you an email or something in the mail after you buy the Raptor about assault, or are you just supposed to call up and give your vin if you want to go?

ddpt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does Ford send you an email or something in the mail after you buy the Raptor about assault, or are you just supposed to call up and give your vin if you want to go?
As soon as I got my VIN I registered and picked a date. I did not wait for an invite. Out of 20 or so Raptor owners there was only 4 that had 2019 Raptors. All the rest had 2018 models and had to wait until 2019 to attend.

1atom12

Reaction score
Does anyone know if you can buy another ticket for your spouse? The guest thing is kind of lame My wife would want to drive to

BAJA1K

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have bought 2 new Raptors and haven’t gotten a invitation. Looks really fun and informative.

Raptor18Actual

Full Access Member
Reaction score

I sat with you at the reception...nice to put a face to the name.

I have bought 2 new Raptors and haven’t gotten a invitation. Looks really fun and informative.

You can register without an invite. Just go to http://www.raptorassault.com/en/ and sign up with your VIN(s)