2019 Raptor Intel

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mp_tx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finally! Jumping on a plane tomorrow with my wife to fly to Chicago to pick up my ordered 2019 performance blue. Can’t hardly wait.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

PBR ME

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finally! Jumping on a plane tomorrow with my wife to fly to Chicago to pick up my ordered 2019 performance blue. Can’t hardly wait.

There’s a performance blue sitting at my local dealer...wonder if it’s yours

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mp_tx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There’s a performance blue sitting at my local dealer...wonder if it’s yours

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Might be, although they SHOULD be storing inside (or at least what they told me. McCarthy Ford. It was delivered mid March, but I have not been able to get up before this weekend due to school and work commitments.

Johnkn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Those Raptor logos are not expensive at all. I have a pair on my doors with carbon fiber inserts. Looks (better than) factory...

Reaction score
My truck arrived at the dealer yesterday! Tracker said estimated delivery date of 4/5 and it was delivered 4/3. Order on 2/9. Not bad at all. Now I have a torturous week of waiting until I can fly out to pick it up.

WTF...I ordered on 1/30 and has been "waiting to ship" since 3/15. It has an original estimate for delivery of 4/5 but when it got close Ford threw on an additional 28 days.

Dealer can't tell me anything. I'm wondering if there's something on the dealer side that is preventing it from shipping...like do they need to wait until a certain time before they are allowed to get another one in? I'm really questioning why it's been a month and no traction.

Has anyone traveled to Michigan to pick theirs up from Ford directly? I've asked the dealer but they said it's not possible...I'm just tired of waiting with no answers.

I've been scouring the inventories of dealers everywhere I can think of...if I find one that matches my spec I'm getting it...haven't put any money down at my dealer so if they can't deliver it and I find one I'm not waiting anymore.

Fury Road

Reaction score
WTF...I ordered on 1/30 and has been "waiting to ship" since 3/15. It has an original estimate for delivery of 4/5 but when it got close Ford threw on an additional 28 days.

Dealer can't tell me anything. I'm wondering if there's something on the dealer side that is preventing it from shipping...like do they need to wait until a certain time before they are allowed to get another one in? I'm really questioning why it's been a month and no traction.

Has anyone traveled to Michigan to pick theirs up from Ford directly? I've asked the dealer but they said it's not possible...I'm just tired of waiting with no answers.

I've been scouring the inventories of dealers everywhere I can think of...if I find one that matches my spec I'm getting it...haven't put any money down at my dealer so if they can't deliver it and I find one I'm not waiting anymore.

It’s likely down to shipping. Many trucks including mine sit for several weeks until there are enough to ship at once. My dealer offered to pick it up from Michigan and drive it back, Ford absolutely does not allow that. It got there eventually. I know it sucks to wait but really don’t think it’s the dealers fault.

pierceography

Full Access Member
Reaction score

This is not an uncommon occurrence. You have to remember, the Raptor is an F150... And Ford produces literally thousands of these every day. So the shipping logistics can get complicated.

And you definitely cannot take delivery of the truck at the plant. Unfortunately, patience is a virtue here. It sucks, but once you have it you'll be happy as hell.