2019 Raptor Intel

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MagneticScrew

Reaction score
I can’t believe this thread is still going. 19’s are everywhere... new and used.
It’s painful. I’m still waiting on a dealer ordered Screw that had an ETA of March 22nd. It has been sitting on a Chicago rail yard since before that date. I’m about ready to call Nicholas Cage to see if he is interested in one last boost.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ddpt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It’s painful. I’m still waiting on a dealer ordered Screw that had an ETA of March 22nd. It has been sitting on a Chicago rail yard since before that date. I’m about ready to call Nicholas Cage to see if he is interested in one last boost.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That sucks

Sent from my SM-N960U1 using Tapatalk

MagneticScrew

Reaction score
I guess I will make my intro here...I was hoping to make my intro in the New Member Checkin section with some pictures from deliver day. On 3/27/19 I purchased a dealer ordered Super Crew that is optioned exactly how I would have ordered one. It came in roughly $5k under MSRP. The dealership had and showed me an ETA of 3/22/19 and I pulled the trigger assuming the truck would arrive any day. I am still waiting with no news. My salesman is good about keeping in contact up to let me know that they do not have any updates. I tried to initiate a chat with Ford Performance last week, and the chat was closed with no reply. The dealership has their regional rep involved, but it doesn't seem like there is anything anyone can do. The wait is difficult and frustrating, but I do know it will be worth it in the end.

Here is the fun part. I already have the paperwork and title from Ford dated 3/27/19. Now I have just over a week remaining in my state to complete the registration before late registration fees and penalties kick in. I am not jazzed about registering a truck that I haven't seen yet and is in someone else's care between now and delivery, but it is what it is. Hopefully our trucks start moving soon.

I got a call today with an updated ETA of June 1 - June 7. It feels good to at least have an idea of when this thing will move again.

nowires

Reaction score
My update: got onto a chat with Ford Performance and they mentioned the truck is on a train in Kansas City and should get to the Dealer by June 1 - 6. Slowly but surely. This adventure started in late February and is coming to a close finally.

PlainJane

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My Raptor now has a name, Plain Jane.
She has been transferred from her rail car to Pasha Distribution Services in National City which is less than 15 miles from the my dealer, Penske Ford La Mesa.