2019 Raptor Intel

Discussion in 'Ford F-150 Raptor General Discussions [GEN 2]' started by Jake17, Apr 7, 2018.

1. Jake17

Jake17 FRF Addict

www.youtube.com/watch?v=jhJaHuHLqNw

#1-800-ASK-JAKE

production starts Oct 22

NEW FOX LIVE VALVE Shocks stiffen as speed increases & when cornering the outside dampers stiffen to reduce body roll. In off-road mode, the suspension damping will generally be much softer, for compliance/handling. Jump mode detects when front tires are off the ground & stiffens the shocks pro-actively, preventing bottoming out when you land. Loud Pedal mode detects aggressive driving, making damping changes more extreme.

NEW Trail Control low-speed cruise control > operates between 1 & 20mph using the brakes/throttle to maintain speed while a driver focuses on steering through challenging terrain.

NEW/optional heavily-bolstered RECARO sports seats/Light Speed Blue Alcantara inserts > available only w/carbon fiber package

NEW beadlock wheel design

NEW embossed RAPTOR on steering wheel trim

NEW colors > Performance Blue, Velocity Blue, Agate Black

NEW hi-lighted tailgate applique

NEW color matched shark-fin NAV roof antenna

* Ford Performance set to release fitted LED bumper fogs

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 16, 2018
    tomahawk, mamula, POOPonYOU and 6 others like this.
  2. sdfd504

sdfd504 Full Access Member

I just want the orange exterior color to come back......

xgardx, Java, ofcbarbrady and 7 others like this.
  3. df4801

df4801 Full Access Member

For all those experts out there who were recommending people wait for the 2019 model because the new engine might be coming, should those potential buyers now just hold off until 2022?

MGD has been promising a new engine option was "coming soon" since 2016. Lol.

mamula, Jimster58, SOAKINRED and 4 others like this.
  4. reaper1441

reaper1441 Full Access Member

This engine is going to get filtered down to several other models first like the new lincoln. I doubt we see a new engine in the raptor until we get a large displacement v6 in the mustang to replace the 2.7. Otherwise ford would be making a lot of diffrent engines across the lineup. Which will be hard because the next step is taking the v8 away from the mustang for good. This gen2 ecoboost is Ford's golden egg right now. With production stopping of several other cars in the lineup I still bet we see a hybrid raptor next.

5. Jake17

Jake17 FRF Addict

you lose :crazy:

6. Monster

Monster Full Access Member

Production in October? Weren’t people getting 2018s last August and September?

Would like to read about shocks. LEDs are interesting as well

7. Micha

Micha Full Access Member

100 percent chance of Jake17 still being a cunt in the new year.

---------- Post added at 01:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:59 PM ----------

The mustang had a 3.7 liter V6 then was dropped when the 2.3 ecoboost made as much power.

two0seven likes this.
  8. reaper1441

reaper1441 Full Access Member

what I'm basically saying is this engine needs to go into the mustang (or more vehicles in general) before we get a new one. And I'm betting the current mustang EB is the next engine to go away and get replaced. Since the fiesta st and focus rs are already gone. The raptor engine is already slotted for the new Lincoln and i bet we'll see it in the new f150 since its easier to hit emissions goals with our heads (DI/PI) maybe not our crank and pistons though.

---------- Post added at 02:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:08 PM ----------

gen3 is what i was talking about. changing shocks out isn't a new generation.

9. nikhsub1

nikhsub1 Full Access Member

No shit right?

tmd11111 and Micha like this.
  10. joegie

joegie Full Access Member

+1 on the shocks, too bad i just bought a set of frl, would be interesting to see what the oem option would be and whether it will come standard or added option.