2019 Raptor Intel

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Joph

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine has been there since the 20th too. Maybe we were on the same train!
Haha raptor buddies. Waiting for mine to go south NJ dealership.

Chat said carrier needs a full load before shipping out.

So close yet so far away

Oyyci

Reaction score

So close yet so far away

I hear ya man. I’m like a kid on Christmas Eve.

I don’t want to be too forward but with a Velocity blue truck on the train car, I don’t think anyone was looking at the performance blue one. :p

Oyyci

Reaction score

So close yet so far away

FYI. You may want to call your dealer. I had my friend do a drive by of the dealer just to make sure on his way home from work today. I’m happy, and also kind of pissed that he found this on their lot. He took a photo of the vin sticker and it is, indeed, mine. I’m hoping that it just came in late and the manager wasn’t made aware before he left for the day.

45A50674-98FC-4359-BBBF-A80839E2AD95.jpeg

Joph

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well then... Ill call the dealer tomorrow.

Congrats that yours is in

mp_tx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are you guys just using the Ford Vehicle Tracking website for your tracking? You salesperson should have access to an internal tracker that is way more accurate and up to date. My salesman sent me several screen shots which I compared to the online tracking site. It says FORD CONFIDENTIAL along the bottom, so they are not really supposed to provide you a copy like my high speed salesman did, but they should give you the info off of it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

mp_tx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
f1c96b4f7d99af95fdd9bd96f98c2a4e.jpg

You guys need to make your salesperson work for that $70k. If they are not tracking your Raptor with this system and giving you updates as the spreadsheet updates, you need to find a better dealer.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Oyyci

Reaction score
I used the tracking website and the occasional chat with ford performance. My Raptor is a Ford replacement for a problematic Focus RS. Therefore, the dealer has no skin in the game. They are being helpful but it isn't their top priority. I also didn't want to bother them more than i had to because they make nothing on the doing the deal for Ford. Some dealers won't even do it for that reason. If you had a good relationship with your dealer, I would say that would be the best contact, for sure.

Joph

Full Access Member
Reaction score
FYI. You may want to call your dealer. I had my friend do a drive by of the dealer just to make sure on his way home from work today. I’m happy, and also kind of pissed that he found this on their lot. He took a photo of the vin sticker and it is, indeed, mine. I’m hoping that it just came in late and the manager wasn’t made aware before he left for the day.

View attachment 121066

Wellnthat makes two of us. Dealer just texted me.

IMG_0275.jpg