2019 Raptor Intel

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Joph

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well talked to ford perf chat.

truck is sitting in a rail yard since 3/21 in Delaware. Wonder how long this phase will take.

Trackar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
To my surprise the truck has been perfectly on time throughout the whole process. Truck is sitting in bencia about 45 minutes away, Ford Performance was able to track it once it shipped as well. Right on track to what the dealer said, 5 months till delivery, almost to down to the day haha
Should be taking delivery any day now, over all a good experience for me!
Just in time for my 22nd birthday too!

ddpt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Who is going to Raptor Assault 3/27-28? I’m here in Utah now

You are going to love it. Watch out for the PD. Unmarked cars, SUV's, etc.. If you are going to the social, find someone you would enjoy riding along with for the day, it makes a difference.

I used a windshield mount with my GoPro and it worked out great. It's going to be a bit muddy so dress accordingly.

Oyyci

Reaction score
well talked to ford perf chat.

truck is sitting in a rail yard since 3/21 in Delaware. Wonder how long this phase will take.

Mine has been there since the 20th too. Maybe we were on the same train!

ddpt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine has been there since the 20th too. Maybe we were on the same train!

Go to Google Maps and place the address of the rail yard, then search for auto transporters in the area. call each of them and just say I have the last 8 of the VIN need to check when the truck will be delivered to dealership. When I was asked if I was from the dealership I said yes and named the dealership and said the customer is anxiously waiting for the vehicle.

Likely they are waiting to "build a load" on the transporter with other vehicles.

Oyyci

Reaction score
Go to Google Maps and place the address of the rail yard, then search for auto transporters in the area. call each of them and just say I have the last 8 of the VIN need to check when the truck will be delivered to dealership. When I was asked if I was from the dealership I said yes and named the dealership and said the customer is anxiously waiting for the vehicle.

Likely they are waiting to "build a load" on the transporter with other vehicles.

You sir, are a determined man. I don’t think I have it in me to call around.