2019 Raptor Intel

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pierceography

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You’re flat out wrong, and your intelligence (or lack thereof) is on full display with the constant swearing in your posts.
I deal with a large dealer one of the top 10 in country, and I AM a VIP there. Even if you order a Porsche the day before it locks. 3mos is the absolute minimum before you’d receive it. GT car allocations are (almost) always claimed and ordered long before they lock.

I’m not going to get into a pissing contest with you, because it’s obvious that you’d rather **** and whine than just drive the truck you ordered..

I’ll just leave this here... people can decide for themselves who knows what..

353981809feba554b039d7dbdb9fade8.jpg

ea957f12a309569f633c83d716fc8d65.jpg

ba0709502ca1924c4e231d995d7bb4c7.jpg

b0600720e07909c0d26e6670051dae36.jpg

10e9d41b8f71d9cf066d0d0c8a6e188a.jpg

Mother of God... Something tells me your beer choice has nothing to do with financial constraints. Color me jealous.

Candyman

FRF Lady
FRF Lady
Reaction score
You’re flat out wrong, and your intelligence (or lack thereof) is on full display with the constant swearing in your posts.
I deal with a large dealer one of the top 10 in country, and I AM a VIP there. Even if you order a Porsche the day before it locks. 3mos is the absolute minimum before you’d receive it. GT car allocations are (almost) always claimed and ordered long before they lock.

I’m not going to get into a pissing contest with you, because it’s obvious that you’d rather **** and whine than just drive the truck you ordered..

I’ll just leave this here... people can decide for themselves who knows what..

353981809feba554b039d7dbdb9fade8.jpg

ea957f12a309569f633c83d716fc8d65.jpg

ba0709502ca1924c4e231d995d7bb4c7.jpg

b0600720e07909c0d26e6670051dae36.jpg

10e9d41b8f71d9cf066d0d0c8a6e188a.jpg

Btw, nice collection of Porsches. Question for you...when you say you're a VIP at your dealer what does that actually mean?

PBR ME

Full Access Member
Reaction score
In regards to my intelligence level, swearing doesn't necessarily mean someone isn't intelligent. Actually, according to a study they found that people who swear more are actually more honest.

As far as porsche cars...the cars you're talking about are the uber rare cars of which production is usually limited to 1000 units or less. If anyone were to go into a Porsche dealership and order a 718, macan, cayenne, 911 s or 4s it usually takes 3 months or less. I can prove that to you with my orders. The reason this all started was because I wasn't very happy with Fords system. I am extremely happy with my 2nd dealer. Awesome to deal with. But the process is not first rate and there's no reason for it not to be. Whats everyones issue with that?!?!? Why is it so difficult for anyone to accept an opinion on here?!?!

Its funny because everyone keeps chiming in and coming at me when the entire point of these posts was to share our experiences. I don't get why anyone is taking this personal. In regards to the swearing read through the posts and you'll see that it wasn't me that started with the insults. Was just standing my ground.

If I had known that these would be reactions to me expressing my "actual" experiences I would of just never shared
And I’ve said GT cars in all of my statements. GT cars would be a similar comparison to Raptors in regard to the whole of the manufacturer.
As far as swearing goes, you’re wrong again. Shows a lack of vocabulary.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Candyman

FRF Lady
FRF Lady
Reaction score
And I’ve said GT cars in all of my statements. GT cars would be a similar comparison to Raptors in regard to the whole of the manufacturer.
As far as swearing goes, you’re wrong again. Shows a lack of vocabulary.

How would GT cars from Porsche of which almost all have production numbers under 1000 be a comparison for a Raptor?!?! Ford produces thousands and thousands of Raptors. There is no limit on how many they will produce. Not really a comparison

And as far as swearing I am not wrong. That scientific study is actually fact. I don't feel the need to use an extensive vocabulary when typing on a forum. Anyone can use big words that no one understands. Whats the point?!?!

What is it with you guys on here?

Btw,I asked a question in another post of which Im curious about the answer

Last edited:

PBR ME

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How would GT cars from Porsche of which almost all have production numbers under 1000 be a comparison for a Raptor?!?! Ford produces thousands and thousands of Raptors. There is no limit on how many they will produce. Not really a comparison

And as far as swearing I am not wrong. That scientific study is actually fact. I don't feel the need to use an extensive vocabulary when typing on a forum. Anyone can use big words that no one understands. Whats the point?!?!

What is it with you guys on here?

Btw,I asked a question in another post of which Im curious about the answer
Ratio of GT cars to the rest of production....amazing how everything needs to be laid out for you.
Has anyone ever called you high maintenance?

VIP means that I can get one of my dealers allocations for ANY car Porsche produces.

Candyman

FRF Lady
FRF Lady
Reaction score
Ratio of GT cars to the rest of production....amazing how everything needs to be laid out for you.
Has anyone ever called you high maintenance?

VIP means that I can get one of my dealers allocations for ANY car Porsche produces.

Porsches ratio for gt cars is still a lot less especially since they don't produce "GT" cars every year. Whats with everyones condescending attitude?

Funny, I don't see a 918 in your garage. To qualify as a Porsche VIP member you would have had to have been one of the original purchasers of the 918. No one else is technically a VIP member. You may have a good connection at your dealership and might get some allocations but I'm pretty sure you're paying above MSRP or "market value" as porsche allows its dealers to sell their gt cars. Which means that anyone with the money can buy the same car at a markup. So did you actually buy one of the original 918's?

PDT905

Reaction score
I’ve had a good experience with Ford. Placed my order in November, 11/7 I believe. The dealer told me not expect much action over the holidays and pegged mid-March as the likely delivery window.

I’ve checked build status through Ford Performance 3-4 times during the process. The information and estimates given have been pretty accurate. (I didn’t have any expectations of being able to track things in real time or get a locked in delivery date.)

The truck was delivered to a staging area outside of Denver this morning and is currently en route to my dealer. I take possession tomorrow or Wednesday. First new car in 11 years, so pretty excited.

Hoping my dealer elevates me to VIP status. I intend to ask for a complimentary cup of coffee while I complete the paperwork.

PBR ME

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Porsches ratio for gt cars is still a lot less especially since they don't produce "GT" cars every year. Whats with everyones condescending attitude?

Funny, I don't see a 918 in your garage. To qualify as a Porsche VIP member you would have had to have been one of the original purchasers of the 918. No one else is technically a VIP member. You may have a good connection at your dealership and might get some allocations but I'm pretty sure you're paying above MSRP or "market value" as porsche allows its dealers to sell their gt cars. Which means that anyone with the money can buy the same car at a markup. So did you actually buy one of the original 918's?
If you knew what VIP was, why did you ask? Twice.
The 918 is sold, as is the 911R....and I never pay over msrp...ever, for anything.
Any more questions?

Candyman

FRF Lady
FRF Lady
Reaction score
It’s sold, as is the 911R....and I never pay over msrp...ever, for anything.
Any more questions?

You're full of it!!! You expect anyone here to believe that someone who owned 2 cars that total almost $2million spends time on a Ford Raptor Forum?!?!?

If that is true that's more pathetic than any of my "vocabulary."

Be real and if you are you'll post pics of you in both cars. Cant wait to see this. If you can prove it then I will apologize and if you cant then you should apologize and go troll someone else

PBR ME

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You're full of it!!! You expect anyone here to believe that someone who owned 2 cars that total almost $2million spends time on a Ford Raptor Forum?!?!?

If that is true that's more pathetic than any of my "vocabulary."

Be real

Believe what you want...you expect anyone here to believe that someone who’s ordered several Porsche’s would buy a plane ticket to go pick up theirs truck that hasn’t been delivered yet? You’re the definition of an idiot!