2019 Raptor Intel

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Candyman

FRF Lady
FRF Lady
Reaction score
Believe what you want...you expect anyone here to believe that someone who’s ordered several Porsche’s would buy a plane ticket to go pick up theirs truck that hasn’t been delivered yet? You’re the definition of an idiot!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I bought my tickets after my car was built. I also bought them for almost 1 week after est delivery. Like anyone who flies knows, tickets are double when you buy close to travel date. Once Ford Performance told me it was on the convoy truck on Feb 20 it was safe to assume that the car would be shipped within 2 weeks. Its really not that idiotic.

You're full of shit! Lets see those uber rare Porsches you claim to have owned!!!

Hey everyone, consider yourselves lucky. We all have one of the 918 Porsche VIP members on the FRP forum trolling me

Hahahahahahhahaa! You're a joke

Chris Mies

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What happened with the MX4? I had a pretty bad experience myself, but after a lot of headache I finally got it squared away last Friday.

I have paint correction and ceramic coat scheduled for 03/21. Bak has issues with packaging and quality control. I had parts damaged in shipping and parts that were never installed correctly. What should have taken me 1/2 hour took me a day because I had to remove, re-drill, and re-install almost every latch to get it to work halfway decent. It is raining today, so I'll find out how waterproof it is.

pierceography

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have paint correction and ceramic coat scheduled for 03/21. Bak has issues with packaging and quality control. I had parts damaged in shipping and parts that were never installed correctly. What should have taken me 1/2 hour took me a day because I had to remove, re-drill, and re-install almost every latch to get it to work halfway decent. It is raining today, so I'll find out how waterproof it is.

Ha, your experience is almost the same as mine. One of my bed rails came 1.5" longer than the other, which obviously would have prevented the tailgate from closing. I called bak and they said they'd send out another, but it would be 1-2 weeks for delivery. I didn't want to wait, so cut it back to length with an angle grinder. That actually worked great.

The other issues were one of the arm brackets was flopping around and wouldn't hold the cover upright against the window. That I couldn't fix since they were riveting in. Almost every hole contained metal shavings from drilling, several holes needed to be re-drilled.

When I received the replacement rail, it was a completely different finish than the ones I originally received. Fortunately they sent me two replacement rails, but that meant I had to replace both rails on the truck that I had already installed, including the one that was perfectly fine.

The entire process, including cutting/re-drilling and then having to completely remove and re-install after the replacement rails were delivered was probably 4+ hours.

Overall, it looks ok now that it's installed. But their QA is absolute trash, and the qualify of the product itself is very poor. If it holds up well over time, my opinion may change. But for now, I'm pretty disappointed and wouldn't recommend the cover.

Yoshi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine showed up at the dealer on Friday. Headed to the body shop this week to fix the transport damage and repaint. I give up!
Don't feel bad, your not the only one. I refused the last 2 trucks I was going to trade for my 18 for. 1st truck doors where crooked as shit, front bumper crooked, paint was had extreme orange peel and the diff looked like it submerged in the ocean. 2nd truck, doors where ok, steering wheel was centered with instrument panel, but the entire column was crooked as shit, diff was rusty as shit, roof was scratched, both driver b pillars scratched, rubber trim scratches and scratches on passenger side as well. I'm about to give up on trading my 18 due to poor quality control. Also every truck I've looked at various dealers had numerous defects from the factory. Guess people dont care because they buy them all day long.

PBR ME

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bought my tickets after my car was built. I also bought them for almost 1 week after est delivery. Like anyone who flies knows, tickets are double when you buy close to travel date. Once Ford Performance told me it was on the convoy truck on Feb 20 it was safe to assume that the car would be shipped within 2 weeks. Its really not that idiotic.

You're full of shit! Lets see those uber rare Porsches you claim to have owned!!!

Hey everyone, consider yourselves lucky. We all have one of the 918 Porsche VIP members on the FRP forum trolling me

Hahahahahahhahaa! You're a joke

I’m done with you. I should have heeded my own advice and not gotten into a pissing contest with a whiner. I’ve proven all I need to prove to you or anyone else (nothing).

To the rest of the forum, I apologize for lowering to the level of the constant trolls that pop up in here. I hope all of you still waiting for your trucks get them soon.

To Candyman, I feel for the people around you, and people who have to deal with you regularly. You’ve proven the type of person you are.

pierceography

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m done with you. I should have heeded my own advice and not gotten into a pissing contest with a whiner. I’ve proven all I need to prove to you or anyone else (nothing).

To the rest of the forum, I apologize for lowering to the level of the constant trolls that pop up in here. I hope all of you still waiting for your trucks get them soon.

To Candyman, I feel for the people around you, and people who have to deal with you regularly. You’ve proven the type of person you are.

I'm with ya there, man. I took the bait and wasted entirely too much of my own time and that of others.

He's just the type of wants to complain and thrive off the sympathy of others; Logic, reason, and facts otherwise be damned.

I really hope he enjoys his Raptor and there's nothing even remotely wrong with it. Because if not, we all know what will happen.

Candyman

FRF Lady
FRF Lady
Reaction score

Exactly my point...you're the troll. And you proved nothing. You obviously don't have either one of the cars you mentioned and most definitely not an actual Porsche VIP, as there are only 918 members in the entire world.

You decided to put your 2 cents in trying to prove an opinion wrong.

And no need to feel sorry for anyone around me. I wear my heart on my sleeve and I am loved by all I allow into my life. So go troll someone else and take "PRICKOGRAPHY" with you

roushraptor13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You’re flat out wrong, and your intelligence (or lack thereof) is on full display with the constant swearing in your posts.
I deal with a large dealer one of the top 10 in country, and I AM a VIP there. Even if you order a Porsche the day before it locks. 3mos is the absolute minimum before you’d receive it. GT car allocations are (almost) always claimed and ordered long before they lock.

I’m not going to get into a pissing contest with you, because it’s obvious that you’d rather **** and whine than just drive the truck you ordered..

I’ll just leave this here... people can decide for themselves who knows what..

353981809feba554b039d7dbdb9fade8.jpg

ea957f12a309569f633c83d716fc8d65.jpg

ba0709502ca1924c4e231d995d7bb4c7.jpg

b0600720e07909c0d26e6670051dae36.jpg

10e9d41b8f71d9cf066d0d0c8a6e188a.jpg
Mic drop!![emoji16]