2019 Raptor Intel

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PBR ME

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Exactly my point...you're the troll. And you proved nothing. You obviously don't have either one of the cars you mentioned and most definitely not an actual Porsche VIP, as there are only 918 members in the entire world.

You decided to put your 2 cents in trying to prove an opinion wrong.

And no need to feel sorry for anyone around me. I wear my heart on my sleeve and I am loved by all I allow into my life. So go troll someone else and take "PRICKOGRAPHY" with you
If you have to ask several time in response to several people “what’s with you guys on here”, or “what’s with the condescending attitude”

Maybe you should start to look inward.

My original response took issue with your getting several Porsche’s way quicker than this Raptor...and your attitude in your original post was....let’s just say “STRONG”...

It’s Fact than the overwhelming majority of ordered to spec Porsche’s take at least 5 months to receive.

You didn’t like that I disagreed with you, and you didn’t like it when anyone else disagreed with you. So, you MUST be right.

I made the mistake of allowing myself to be engaged by you, and set out to prove that I know what I’m talking about when it comes to ordered Porsche’s, but once again, you didn’t like it when I disagreed with you so you went on a witch hunt...I’m done making efforts to prove anything to you. There will just be more and more “that’s not your picture” “that doesn’t prove anything”...like I said, I have nothing to prove here. Nothing.

Have a nice day Candyman. Be sure to use a contrasting tape color when you write “FREE CANDY” on your truck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Candyman

FRF Lady
FRF Lady
Reaction score
If you have to ask several time in response to several people “what’s with you guys on here”, or “what’s with the condescending attitude”

Maybe you should start to look inward.

My original response took issue with your getting several Porsche’s way quicker than this Raptor...and your attitude in your original post was....let’s just say “STRONG”...

It’s Fact than the overwhelming majority of ordered to spec Porsche’s take at least 5 months to receive.

You didn’t like that I disagreed with you, and you didn’t like it when anyone else disagreed with you. So, you MUST be right.

I made the mistake of allowing myself to be engaged by you, and set out to prove that I know what I’m talking about when it comes to ordered Porsche’s, but once again, you didn’t like it when I disagreed with you so you went on a witch hunt...I’m done making efforts to prove anything to you. There will just be more and more “that’s not your picture” “that doesn’t prove anything”...like I said, I have nothing to prove here. Nothing.

Have a nice day Candyman. Be sure to use a contrasting tape color when you write “FREE CANDY” on your truck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hahahaha! You're beyond ridiculous. Its fact that I received all 3 of my Porsches within 3 months. Thats not an opinion to disagree with. Its actually Fact!!! I can give you my salesperson from the dealership and she will testify to the facts

Me saying that Fords ordering process sucks is an opinion that you all decided to pounce on

Lets look at it realistically...why can I buy an American car such as a Tesla that's made on the other side of our country and receive it within 1 month?!?! Ford created the assembly line. A company as new as Tesla shouldn't be able to get a car from order date across the country in 1 month before a company like Ford.

Last year Ford sold over 23,000 raptors worldwide. Porsche sold more macans than that and when I custom ordered my macan turbo from germany it was delivered in 3 months. How is that?!?!

That was my entire point! Its not about whining. Its about the fact that I'm shocked at a company such as Ford not creating a better system. Has nothing to do with you personally so stop taking it that way. If a company as new as Tesla can achieve a far superior ordering system why cant Ford???

I'm sure I'll love the truck and everything its meant to do, but it won't change my mind about all the nonsense involved with finally getting it.

pierceography

Full Access Member
Reaction score
and I guess "candywoman" is really clever. Just **** already

Not my material, came from one of the many in this thread that find your antics childish and crude.

But hey, keep slinging mud on that barn wall... Eventually you might say something that's accurate.

Candyman

FRF Lady
FRF Lady
Reaction score
I've lamented on this very point in the past, but have spent more time considering the variables since. It's not as easy as an apples to apples comparison. Ordering and tracking is a core piece of Amazon's business model. Custom vehicle builds is only a very small percentage of Ford's.

I've learned through my career that proper and effective communication gets you out in front of problems before they boil over. Ford could do much better here, and simply providing better and more accurate updates would go a long way (e.g. Vehicle awaiting final inspection before shipment instead of just what ramp it's on).

The problem with Candywoman is that he doesn't understand the model, and is incorrectly placing all the blame on Ford. Let's remove his specific issues and take a look at my own: My truck was delayed over five months, and I was annoyed because the updates were crap and no one could get me a straight answer. It was only until the truck was built and it showed up in inventory tracking that I realized my dealer submitted my build as a dealer order, not a customer order. Ford prioritizes customers over dealers, and followed their process as defined. Now, had Ford (or my dealer, for that matter) put better communication in place, it would not have been as big of an issue.

Per my example above, Ford followed their processes pretty exactly. So yes, please, better communication and you're likely going to see a reduction in these types of issues. However, you also have to consider the business model and legal ramifications. In the state where I live and bought my truck, I'm not legally allowed to purchase a vehicle through Ford (I have to work through a dealership). So having these barriers in place may very well be by design to limit liability.

Ultimately, placing the blame squarely on Ford without considering the facts is disingenuous, ignorant, and just plain lazy. Sure, Candywoman is going to call me negative, hurl some poorly phrased insults, and brag about his car buying pedigree. But let's face it, he wants to throw a tantrum until someone acknowledges him. He might be 43, but he's sure acting 40 years younger.

Is that not you referring to me as Candywoman?!?! Again, just continue to be the **** that you are

pierceography

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Maybe If he changed his name to "Candywoman" we could try to "except" him...and he hasn't taken delivery yet...there is still hope

Is that not you referring to me as Candywoman?!?! Again, just continue to be the **** that you are

I said it wasn't my material, not that I never posted it. Christ, you're obtuse. (That means stupid, since you need everything explained to you)

Once again, plain and simple facts eluding you. Continue to be the crybaby you are!

Locke

Reaction score
Any Southern California new Raptor owners the likely place your truck will arrive from out of state is the Union Pacific Railroad Automobile Distribution Center in Mira Loma, CA

http://wikimapia.org/8742784/Union-Pacific-Railroad-Automobile-Distribution-Center

I figured out the transporter and spoke to them. They said they are waiting to build a load on the truck but expect delivery to the dealership by this Wed.

Hope tomorrow is a good day for ya.

Finally got my truck back from the shop doing the wrap/tint. Relatively pleased with their work however they messed up a door handle when taking it off and repainted it. Hard to tell without looking for it but I see it. Also noticed my door panels are not aligned. One side worse than the other but its pretty bad. Dealer said it will be covered under warranty but not looking forward to surrendering my truck to dealer service department.

On a brighter note I put my tonneau cover on today and will do the catch can tomorrow. Aside from the door alignment and door handle issue I am pleased. Still a few quirks to figure out with all the tech tho. Will start a thread on my truck's transformation as I continue installing all the mods I've had in a pile in my dining room. Powerstep/interior mods/intercooler/intake/exhaust/fog lights/mounts/etc. Will take some better pictures too.

Am curious how easy it is for you guys to tell which of the two handles was repainted.

Raptor.jpg

Candyman

FRF Lady
FRF Lady
Reaction score
I said it wasn't my material, not that I never posted it. Christ, you're obtuse. (That means stupid, since you need everything explained to you)

Once again, plain and simple facts eluding you. Continue to be the crybaby you are!

Whether it was your material or decided to use someone else's doesn't really matter. You quoted it twice referring to me in that one post. When you decide to use others material you agree with it and then take responsibility for your your words. I'm not crying about anything. Because I trash talk Ford's ****** ordering system doesn't mean I'm whining or crying. Just stating a fact that I find pathetic from a business perspective. Tesla hasn't even been around for 10 yrs and they can beat a company like FORD THAT CREATED THE ASSEMBLY LINE with production times by 1/5. How is it possible according to your "queue?" Whats your excuse for the Tesla comparison?!?!? You have none because its based on fact. You cant change facts. So I think that makes you "obtuse" for even trying to defend Ford.

Continue being the ********* you are. Who the hell uses words like "you're obtuse?" You can call me stupid and whatever makes you happy but I'm sure most on here would agree that you've proven yourself to be the bitch that you are.

Nothing but a pathetic ******* troll

pierceography

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Whether it was your material or decided to use someone else's doesn't really matter. You quoted it twice referring to me in that one post. When you decide to use others material you agree with it and then take responsibility for your your words. I'm not crying about anything. Because I trash talk Ford's ****** ordering system doesn't mean I'm whining or crying. Just stating a fact that I find pathetic from a business perspective. Tesla hasn't even been around for 10 yrs and they can beat a company like FORD THAT CREATED THE ASSEMBLY LINE with production times by 1/5. How is it possible according to your "queue?" Whats your excuse for the Tesla comparison?!?!? You have none because its based on fact. You cant change facts. So I think that makes you "obtuse" for even trying to defend Ford.

Continue being the ********* you are. Who the hell uses words like "you're obtuse?" You can call me stupid and whatever makes you happy but I'm sure most on here would agree that you've proven yourself to be the bitch that you are.

Nothing but a pathetic ******* troll

"I'm not crying about anything" And then literally start sobbing about it in your next sentence. lol, what a hypocrite... But hey, at least your idiocy is entertaining.

And I can understand why words like, "obtuse" confuse you. When phrases such as, "Would you like fries with that?" are in your daily repertoire (Oh shoot, there I go with fancy words again), I can see why anything over a single syllable would throw you into a low IQ frenzy.