2017 Raptor being held up

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

hkguns

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It is America so you can say what you want when you want barring certain circumstances. It is unfortunate that this site has become inappropriate for my son to learn more about his dad's new truck, in addition to, a frustrating experience for me when half of the content is third grade banter. I am not asking anybody to change anything they are doing/saying, but I find the antics on this forum annoying and disappointing. I have seen a few squabbles on other forums, but nothing like what takes place here. Are people's lives that pathetic that they need to stir the pot here for enjoyment? Please ..... no responses.

This place is the AR15.com of truck forums, under moderated with FAR too many adults acting like fools. I dropped AR15.com, like a bad habit, after six short months, because of all the crap that goes on there. I suspect after my truck arrives, I won't be back much.

Funny, but I find "most" of the "issues" are from the longer term members mixed in with redundant information posted by people who simply choose not to read. Both of those types are handled pretty effectively on other forums.

It is a chore to sift through all of the nonsense to find any real information.

ETA: I just saw the PSA to cut the crap. Wonderful idea.

Last edited:

hkguns

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I agree, they think they're special, often resorting to vicious personal attacks.

To be fair Jake, "you" do your best to antagonize them and seem to relish in delight when they take your bait. However, at this point you can't even post a storm warning without some troll posting completely inappropriate nonsense.

17Jake

REBEL 12 HK
Reaction score
They're easy marks, but that can't excuse viciousness. I don't get it.
The worst of the bunch has been censored & also retracted some extremely vicious comments.

FreightTerrain

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Interwebs reporting over 15,000 Raptors parked on lots all around the Raptor assembly plant. Some of the rumors are it's the tune on the ecu other rumors say that some of the transmissions are grenading in under 20 miles. Any one have any real facts? The Grenade part is tough to believe the way they've been racing that baby all over the US and Baja????
In any event I'm signed up for the 2018 deposits to be taken at Team Ford in Vegas as the 2017 is already sold out.

Fixed it.

i dont have a source, well, i kinda do, but my uncle knows someone who lives next to a mailman that delivers to a dearborn employee, and he told me theyre goin back in to have this modification done

poison123

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They're easy marks, but that can't excuse viciousness. I don't get it.
The worst of the bunch has been censored & also retracted some extremely vicious comments.

Been censored thats news to me bud. I didn't retract anything because of you, I did it because the one guy reminded me as dumb as it is kids do browse here.

17Jake

REBEL 12 HK
Reaction score
^ maybe ya learned a valuable lesson in civility & humility > I expect you'll be watchin' your step, along with your crew

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.