2017 Raptor being held up

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThugHunter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Outside your house in the FBI Surveillance Van
I will happily take a Ban as long as 17jake gets banned too.

Every one of y'all have done your share of contributing nothing to this site except ignorance and childish behavior. Ignorant people make me hate the 1st amendment and wish our WORLD would adopt China's pre 2013 procreating laws.

TornadoRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Is anyone else in on voting to ban all of the people who became members of this site in 2016? Ignore is just too inefficient for the amount of stupidity that has come to this site in the past 12 months.

Hey I want three years credit up front for lurking before signing up! I'm with ya, but some of the newnewjacks do make this entertaining during the lull in g2 delivery. I vote I stay, but can I change my vote for Jake from State Farm? Lmao

ThugHunter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Outside your house in the FBI Surveillance Van
Hey I want three years credit up front for lurking before signing up! I'm with ya, but some of the newnewjacks do make this entertaining during the lull in g2 delivery. I vote I stay, but can I change my vote for Jake from State Farm? Lmao

In all honesty it's only about 3 of the noobs that are making this site less enjoyable. There's plenty of good new members.

OP
OP
Nimrod

Nimrod

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I actually joined back in 2011 but I don't post very much. I spend most my time on racedezert.com to avoid the kind of craziness that's currently going on in this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.