2017 Raptor being held up

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeff-Ohio

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Shove it up your ******* ass, you **** sucking ******.

It is America so you can say what you want when you want barring certain circumstances. It is unfortunate that this site has become inappropriate for my son to learn more about his dad's new truck, in addition to, a frustrating experience for me when half of the content is third grade banter. I am not asking anybody to change anything they are doing/saying, but I find the antics on this forum annoying and disappointing. I have seen a few squabbles on other forums, but nothing like what takes place here. Are people's lives that pathetic that they need to stir the pot here for enjoyment? Please ..... no responses.

poison123

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It is America so you can say what you want when you want barring certain circumstances. It is unfortunate that this site has become inappropriate for my son to learn more about his dad's new truck, in addition to, a frustrating experience for me when half of the content is third grade banter. I am not asking anybody to change anything they are doing/saying, but I find the antics on this forum annoying and disappointing. I have seen a few squabbles on other forums, but nothing like what takes place here. Are people's lives that pathetic that they need to stir the pot here for enjoyment? Please ..... no responses.

Went back and edited a bunch of the recent stuff to be less offensive "For the children."

Status
Not open for further replies.