2017 Ford Raptor: High Resolution Photos

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mluis11

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ford_f-150_raptor_18.jpeg

2017-ford-f-150-raptor-supercrew.jpg

2017-ford-f-150-raptor-supercrew-front-side-view.jpg

17-Ford-F-150-Raptor-SuperCrew-in-dirt-closer-view.jpg

I think it looks pretty badass! Just imagine that first pic with a sick high clearance skid/bumper. I guarantee with some minor aftermarket finessing we'll grow to love this 2nd gen a little more. I'm leaving the power plant out of this opinion. And NO, my gen 1 isn't going to be for sale, but if I find an extra 60g's lying around then one of these may be added my collection.

Curious to see what company's will do with bumpers and that front valence line. Idea...maybe tuck in some slim lights to create a straight line for a bumper?

Last edited:

Stang

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Now it makes me wonder what colors will be available aside from the ones shown (blue,black,white,terrain) also wondering if there will be a new special edition color? cant wait to see the finished product though..

Avalanche Grey per the press release (above). Not sure what else.

---------- Post added at 09:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:34 PM ----------

Sort of an odd interior accent color from the white truck's studio video. Would you call that peach?

kU98_mBFsRdyLd_Kqd0hetQdAsYICUL-l-4w=w1280-h720-no.jpg

X7uBNhsgKkmpOcMURnLUSRaBxcY-i8VhbN7F=w1280-h720-no.jpg

Mogo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
'Bout time for a sound clip!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nSmzluGFdec

0:40 secs

That does seem to be a testing prototype, and I suppose the production version could sound a bit different.

Sounds about like the god awful aftermarket exhausts for the current 3.5.

I just cannot convince myself to like this engine in our trucks.

Also, anybody notice that it looks like the intercooler is right behind the lower grill opening, just like the current 3.5? I wonder if light bars/winches etc will cause problems (or even fit there now)?

Raptizzle

FYT
Supporting Member
Reaction score
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nSmzluGFdec

0:40 secs

That does seem to be a testing prototype, and I suppose the production version could sound a bit different.

Sounds about like the god awful aftermarket exhausts for the current 3.5.

I just cannot convince myself to like this engine in our trucks.

Also, anybody notice that it looks like the intercooler is right behind the lower grill opening, just like the current 3.5? I wonder if light bars/winches etc will cause problems (or even fit there now)?

Was worried it would sound like that :supergay:

Really digging everything else about the truck but this ecoboost just doesn't do it for me.