Will my 2017 SuperCrew Raptor fit in a 6’8” parking garage?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MFNG

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Never trust the signs. I worked in a hotel with a parking garage that was notorious for the signs being inaccurate.

When they would lay over the driving surfaces for repairs and/or the ceiling concrete that was spalling over the decades they never re-measured and re-posted the new height.

We constantly had customers complaining about damage to their vehicles because of such. I keep my whip antenna for this exact reason. If it hits I know I need to proceed with caution.

realjones88

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Leave the antenna stock and if it twangs off something then you know to be cautious.

I hit the bedside of my truck in a parking garage once because I am a dummy so I stay out of ones that aren't 7' or more too annoying to get around in

Reaper308

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It always fits, right up until it doesn’t! Good luck and as others have said if you have the stock antenna use that as a gauge.

MarkM98

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I measured every low point from the garage entry gate all the way to level 2 where I park in my building. I did this 3 or 4 times before I bought my Raptor.