Will my 2017 SuperCrew Raptor fit in a 6’8” parking garage?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

easyheimer

Reaction score
Ok, so I’m purchasing a 2017 Ford F-150 Raptor SuperCrew on Saturday and didn’t even factor in if it’ll fit in my work parking garage. The bar states 6’8” on the garage. Does anyone know if I’ll be ok getting in and out of it without scraping?

IMG_9017.jpeg

CigarPundit

On the road to serfdom...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
6’7” is the truck height (or at least that’s the figure I memorized when I bought the truck. Gonna be tight.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
You will need to test fit in your garage yourself. Especially with that front bumper.

Try it with someone spotting you.
ive never found a parking garage that i DIDNT fit in..

If it’s signed 6’8”, that should be the LOWEST point in the garage. Your antenna will impact first, and it’s way taller than 6’8”
at a full-ish PSI in the tires, Lucille was 6’6.5” tall. NRA HQ range was signed 6’8” and Lucille fit no problem.

HOWEVER. One of the local to the area hospitals was as well and they were being generous. I had to back out. It was 6’8”, but, upon going up one of the ramps, I stopped, got out and checked and yes, would have hit the pipes had I proceeded.

So keep it in mind. If you spy other large trucks, Raptors, lifted super duty’s, you should be good. But check and be careful.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khunter