2014 order status thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blood

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I understand that, but how are they scheduled? Seems like there has to be a reason other than just what you said

Also, could you check the status of an order for me for my wifes uncle He ordered his back in Nov and just got a vin# last night

1FTFX1R60EFB00672

Order # 7800

2/10 build day.

---------- Post added at 04:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:51 AM ----------

Hi Blood,

Can you check the status of my order?

VIN#1FTFX1R65EFA91032

Thank you very much :)

2/4 buid day.

Johndeere99

Reaction score
Thanks to Blood I know I have a 2/5 build day. That is one week from today.
I have been trying to pull my window sticker occasionally with no luck so far.
I think I read somewhere that it can be printed out in the week before the build day.
Maybe it will happen today or tomorrow.
I think the killer wait time will be when I know it is built but it is setting in a rail yard somewhere waiting to be transported to the dealer.

D

Deleted member 12951

Thanks to Blood I know I have a 2/5 build day. That is one week from today.
I have been trying to pull my window sticker occasionally with no luck so far.
I think I read somewhere that it can be printed out in the week before the build day.
Maybe it will happen today or tomorrow.
I think the killer wait time will be when I know it is built but it is setting in a rail yard somewhere waiting to be transported to the dealer.

I am in central time and my pulled up around 11pm on Wed. Stay up tonight and it should be there.

Sent using Tapatalk

kdye43

Reaction score
Blood,

Can you check my status again please? I called SVT and they said I had a build week of 2/17 but they couldn't provide me a VIN number. Does that sound right? Here are my details below:

Dealer: F21025
Order No: D501
Priority: 10

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
call your dealer. They have your VIN

Blood,

Can you check my status again please? I called SVT and they said I had a build week of 2/17 but they couldn't provide me a VIN number. Does that sound right? Here are my details below:

Dealer: F21025
Order No: D501
Priority: 10

ryerle23`

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thank you

Where can you see the window sticker at?

Cut and paste into your browser:

services.forddirect.fordvehicles.com/inventory/WindowSticker.pdf?vin=[your VIN here]

You might have to add the http:// to the beginning if your browser doesnt.