2014 order status thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

scubasteve

Reaction score
I finally got a build date today after calling SVT, Feb 3. This is from a Sept 26 order date. So it's been slow and painful waiting, but I'm happier now that I know it's at least on the way.

Have you received any more info on your order, I have the same build week as you. Still trying to be patient.

blood

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Good morning blood! It's been a few weeks, hoping for pri1 at the very least.

Dealer: F52009
Order#: 2052

Thanks again.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

pri10

---------- Post added at 04:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:37 AM ----------

Ok lots of move ups to pri 1. Can you check for me Blood?

order # 0187 dealer # 72D023

Thank you

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

pri 1

---------- Post added at 04:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:38 AM ----------

Blood,

The dealership just informed me that my order has been pulled. Can you confirm for me please?

Dealer: F21025
Order No: D501

Thanks

pri10

---------- Post added at 04:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:40 AM ----------

Blood, would you check my order please when you get time. Thank you

Dealer # 53C410
Order # 0310
Priority 19

1FTFW1R65EFA86478
feb 3 build week

---------- Post added at 04:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:42 AM ----------

not showing up as valid #

Thanks for looking that up for me Blood, Just called the dealer to see if the number was right since the dora sheet they gave me was made up when I first asked them for a price. It was listed as a priority 19 on the sheet. When I went in and gave them the money down they told me that they would submit the order the next day. ( and assumed they would change the priority to something lower) He believes the order # is correct but will talk to the sales manager to double check and have him call Ford to " remind them its a retail order and see if they can get going on it". Its only been 5 weeks since I ordered it, but regardless I am now thinking that they messed something up. So once again thanks for looking it up for me so if something is wrong it gets taken care of now.

ask them if its c131? if so its pri10

---------- Post added at 04:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:48 AM ----------

Blood I have the order # but do not have the dealer #.

Baldwin Ford is the Dealer. They tell me it has been allocated.

Order # 1654
Ordered around 11-7-13

Thanks

pri 10
b23243

nh rapta owner

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dont really know why u order a truck and it takes 12 to 20 weeks to make that thing, i can build a whole house in this amount of time. Most generally on the 12 week side, why do they drag things out when the truck is sold? A friend of mine ordered a jeep cherokee and it only took a 5 weeks to build and deliver?

155mm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dont really know why u order a truck and it takes 12 to 20 weeks to make that thing, i can build a whole house in this amount of time. Most generally on the 12 week side, why do they drag things out when the truck is sold? A friend of mine ordered a jeep cherokee and it only took a 5 weeks to build and deliver?

It takes less than 20 hours to actually build it... read the thread on dealer allocation and vehicle scheduling. Ford probably makes just as much money selling to dealer lots as to customer orders, so they don't throw it to the front of the line. If they DID try to prioritize, then you'd just have a bunch of dealers entering in fake customer orders to stock their lot and you'd end up waiting anyway...

---------- Post added at 07:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:14 PM ----------

pri 1 whoohoo I went from 19 to 1...anyone have a option what kinda timeline I'm looking at?

I'm guessing you should get scheduled within a week, and your truck will be built by mid-Feb. Then another couple weeks for delivery to the dealer... so maybe you'll get it by end of Feb? Just a guess :)

9599svt

Reaction score
pri10

---------- Post added at 04:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:37 AM ----------

pri 1

---------- Post added at 04:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:38 AM ----------

pri10

---------- Post added at 04:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:40 AM ----------

1FTFW1R65EFA86478
feb 3 build week

---------- Post added at 04:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:42 AM ----------

ask them if its c131? if so its pri10

---------- Post added at 04:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:48 AM ----------

pri 10
b23243
Thanks again Blood. I called SVT and they said that the number I gave them was indeed not correct. I believe that my dealer cancelled the preliminary order and placed a new one the day I actually gave them the money down. SVT said that they do have an order for a raptor ( that is the color I ordered ) placed on the day I gave them the money, and that it is the only raptor on order from that dealer. They were not allowed to give me the number though. I will give my dealer another call tomorrow ( since they didn't call back like they said they would ) and try to confirm the number you gave me is correct. With only one on order I would assume the number you gave is correct. Thank you very much for looking further into it for me. It puts me a little more at ease.

D

Deleted member 12951

I ordered a Ram 1500 about the middle of Jan 2008 and it was about the 3rd week in March 2008 when it was delivered.

One thing I liked about that order, is my name was on the actual sticker from the factory, said Exclusively made for "name". Kinda wish Ford would do that. :)

MS Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Blood
Maybe this is my week. Can you please check my order status?
Dealer F23430A
Order R015

Thanks