2014 order status thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pat247

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I've ask Louisburg about this and they tell me we will let you know as soon as we know. I know you have a different salesman than me but call the SVT number instead like I did. Bet yours is in the same build week as mine as based on order number, you ordered right before me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I called the SVT number and was told clean and unscheduled so I don't know what's going on. I'll have to be patient awhile longer, it's only been six weeks and I did change the order to the fastest color.:rockit:

D

Deleted member 12951

Now that I got the build date yesterday, to be honest, I've been really happy and also somewhat discouraged. My dealer told me 4 to 6 month wait. So I was thinking a March to June delivery.

Ever since I ordered in November, I've been doubling my payments on my existing King Ranch because I wanted to get it paid off before financing the Raptor as I don't want to carry over that balance to a new loan. With that aggressive payment schedule, I was going to have it paid off just in time. Now with the news, I will have to pay off my loan next month to make sure I get the paperwork with full title ownership. Plus I either have to sell my KR or take the hit and trade it in (but waiting on what the IRS does with Sec 179) to figure what route will be best. All this has been sped up.....

I wasn't planning on this as I still have to pay for Christmas and taxes next month plus everything else. I probably have to dip into funds that I didn't really want to touch. So yes, well hell yes I want the Raptor early but it kinda caught me off guard and now I got to get the calculator out and do some creative accounting of my finances.

Still not a bad place to be in when it comes to what I am thinking will be a Raptor in February.

medic001918

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone know if Ford customer service is off for a couple weeks like the plant? Or is it just the plant that shuts down for a couple of weeks?

Shane

pat247

FRF Addict
Reaction score
RDFTS, I have a similar plan in place is why I'm not too upset at not getting a build week. If my build is Feb-Mar I will have an added 3K saved, instead of potentially loosing trade-in value, thus the reason for the early trade I did with the dealership. I also hope the winter weather is over with for the year when I take delivery.

Cobra1832

Reaction score
Can I get a status on this order? Thanks in advance!
Dealer Code: 11D040
Order Code: N003
Priority 1 (I believe…)

locktech

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Blood,

I know the plant is shut down for the Holiday. According to SVT my truck was built last week. Is there anyway of finding out if it will be shipped during the shutdown?

The end of the Vin #EFA66054.

Thank you!!

srt10viper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I received my VIN today, but build date is set for January 26th and ship date is February 2nd to Roush THEN another 4-5 weeks after that to ship to dealer. WTF???? I ordered this thing back on Oct 19th!!! Looks like a March or April delivery. Thats CRAZY!!!!