2014 order status thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
sorry but dealer orders will always have a higher priority than special orders. Every dealer wants a raptor sitting our front as it brings in foot traffic even though most can not afford one. Remember your special order is already sold and ford knows it so why rush to get you the truck?

My dealer had an allocation, but took over 2 months to get a VIN. Meanwhile I see unsold stock units sitting on ma & pa dealer lots. Ford needs to get their priorities in order. If it's a SOLD unit with a legit ament name on it the order should move to the front of the line. Oh well I've waited this long I can wait another 2 or 3 months.

BobbyVA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well my truck has been sitting in a rail yard since Monday morning...it's only 120 miles from the dealership! Called SVT now it's just a matter of when the18 wheeler will pick it up and deliver it to the dealership

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 12:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:01 PM ----------

Knew it was there since Monday and would have bet on picking it up today but I guess I was wrong

---------- Post added at 12:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:02 PM ----------

12/21 was the ETA

MajorAR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You know what sucks most about the wait......Rethinking my order. So Far I added the blue interior to my Blue Flame Screw 2 weeks after my order. Now I'm thinking I should have went with my original choice of White and maybe even a Scab. I saw a pic on here with a Scab and Screw tailgate to tailgate and couldn't believe how much bigger the Screw looked. I don't have any kids and really only got the Screw to use the extra room for camping/hunting trips. I'm sure I will be happy either way but I've seen a lot of nice White Raptors on here.

You'll be happy you have the extra room. It's really nice !

BobbyVA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
sesaduqu.jpg

Finally came in after two months of waiting.. Picked her up late last night!

mudblood

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Well my truck has been sitting in a rail yard since Monday morning...it's only 120 miles from the dealership! Called SVT now it's just a matter of when the18 wheeler will pick it up and deliver it to the dealership

---------- Post added at 12:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:01 PM ----------

Knew it was there since Monday and would have bet on picking it up today but I guess I was wrong

---------- Post added at 12:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:02 PM ----------

12/21 was the ETA

Man I feel your pain. My truck is just 18 miles away and has been in the rail yard for 15 days now. The carrier finally talked with the dealer after Ford got in touch with the carrier. The carrier said..........we will get to it once all our guys are back from vacation. Perhaps you will get it by Friday.