2014 order status thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Crazyc

Reaction score
I placed an order on Oct 5th at a small dealership. Was told he had allocation. Two weeks ago I was told Ford had pulled my order. Still no VIN as of last Friday. Sucks cause I was hoping to have before the 1st of the year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

locktech

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow! That's a long time. I know the increased production about a month ago. You think these things are so popular that they would increase even more. I guess if they stay hard to get they stay popular!!

lebeljd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It depends on the dealer. My dealer told me they had allocation, and I was their first 2014 order, but what they didn't tell me was they had some 2013 orders that rolled over into 2014 so they were built before mine. I found that out here on the forum from blood when he checked my status. The dealer also gave me the wrong VIN but blood corrected it for me.

blood = awesome!

grabs10

Reaction score
Ordered mine the day the banks opened. Built nov 7th. Delivered today and will prolly pick up on Monday.

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Please note when your order gets pulled, 2 things happen:

1- Your truck gets a VIN
2- You are assigned a build week and build weeks always start on Mondays.

I bet your dealer told you that your order was pulled so you stop asking him questions >> "Can you give me an update on my order?"

I placed an order on Oct 5th at a small dealership. Was told he had allocation. Two weeks ago I was told Ford had pulled my order. Still no VIN as of last Friday. Sucks cause I was hoping to have before the 1st of the year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LParkhurst

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Put an order in 10-22-13 and the dealer still doesn't have a vin for me. Waiting sucks but I'm better off if it doesn't get here till next year I guess. Just wish I knew something/anything, I'm not good at this lol. Gets here when it gets here. Love seeing all the new trucks getting delivered though.