2014 order status thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bomar

Reaction score
R1 - that is the plan, but with work, kids, and a 7 hour drive back, I need a little time to plan!

Have you heard anything on a delivery date to Morgan Hills? Seems like it may be a good thing if 3 or 4 trucks were built around the same time and are going to the same place, but what do I know!

OP
OP
The Car Stereo Company

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i do them occasionally, but now my friend has a shop that specializes in it so i dont do it as much myself. but if you are looking to get it done, i can definitely help you out.

Wfo

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Question for wise Blood . Is there a 500 cash incentive for x plan participants ? I saw this info on the nada site noting the raptor . Thought is was B.S. but had to ask . Thanks

jeffl

Reaction score
Order Status

Mr. Blood,

Could you check on my order please?

Dealer# F52055
Order# T92F

Thanks in advance for your help.

Jeff

OneZero

Reaction score
Just got off the phone with SVT my Silver Crew has an ETA between 11/23-11/25 at my dealer! Build day was 11/11. Hopefully the ETA holds true.

ghaus

Reaction score
Blood, never mind on checking - truck showed up at the dealership today :pepper:

Have to wait until Thanksgiving to pick it up back in O-H-I-O. Can't wait.

If anyone knows of a good place for a clear bra near Dayton, OH hit me up! Like to try and get it put on before the drive back to NOVA

Armyraptor

Roush Raptor in Qatar
Reaction score
Just submitted my order last week from Afghanistan. Told it should be there no later than January. Debating on having the dealer put that roush on for me though.

Reaction score
To Mr. Blood,

What you're doing is a great service!

Black Screw
801A
Beadlock
Spray in bed liner
Dealer # F53380
Order #6001
Priority 10
Order date: 09/04

Appreciate cha!

Ok Blood, one more time.
If nothing has changed I'll stop bugging you.
(I'll just start bugging the hell out of my dealer!)

Appreciate cha!