2014 order status thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HAYNES OFFROAD

aka Wreckless
Reaction score
OK so im hoping someone here can help me understand this email I got from my dealer (sales manager to be specific).

This email is a response from his regional rep that he forwarded to me regarding my order. This is the exact quote from regional rep.....

"This was identified as a retail under the retail sweep.* It made it the pull to December/January production period what the is no way for me to identify which week.
Alice Cortes
Select Dealer Region "

So what does this mean for me? Does it mean its gonna be built DEC/Jan or just pulled/scheduled in that period? Just trying to make sense of it.

SaintsFan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think trucks identified as special order get pulled faster than orders identified as retail. Retail means dealer stock if I'm not mistaken.

aboutjosh

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dealership just sent me this

All ready for pickup. :)

The anticipation of the first drive is killing me.....

Attachments

• Truck.jpg
    Truck.jpg
    135.5 KB · Views: 44

skyscraper

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Which one of you guys that ordered from oliver at the ford store is getting your beadlock rings painted? I called him today and got confused with you. lol

R1jamn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Which one of you guys that ordered from oliver at the ford store is getting your beadlock rings painted? I called him today and got confused with you. lol

Not me skyscraper.
But did you get any info from him?
Did your Raptor get placed on a train yet?

skyscraper

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Not me skyscraper.
But did you get any info from him?
Did your Raptor get placed on a train yet?

He is supposed to be emailing me back either tonight or tomorrow... Ill let you know what he says since I bet ours are on the same train.