2014 order status thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

skyscraper

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Same here. Not sure why I'm so excited about the window sticker....nothing there that I didn't already know, but it just makes me that much more stoked about the truck.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Lol I feel the same way. Mine isn't available yet though, I've got a build day of 11-12.

Bar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Blood, I'd be happy to cover your membership to FRF next year. Let me know when it expires, and it's on me. This is above and beyond and very appreciated by the 2014 crew.

Bar

FullAuto

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hey Blood, Can you run mine for me?
This is what I got:
Dealer: F44557
Order No: 1234
Priority: 12

Thanks for the help!

Glo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry I didn't read the entire thread - when are the first 2014s expected to hit delievery/dealer lots?

Wfo

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Called my dealer on fri , they had no idea of build date or vin . They said I should have it sometime in dec . Thanks to Blood I had my build date and vin . Now I just wonder how long after the 11/7 build date till it gets to upstate n.y. Have rigid duallys and pdp mudflaps w fox logo waiting . I'm considering wrapping it myself with matte white vinyl if I can find a warm shop to work in . I was quoted 3 grand from a local guy . I think that's a little steep .