2014 order status thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Crazyc

Reaction score
order is in but not yet scheduled is normal. your order number was changed this is also normal.

---------- Post added at 09:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:34 AM ----------

order # 4310 unscheduled pri 10.

Thanks blood,

Guess I'll check back here in a month or so with new order#. Awesome I know have a priority 10.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

BobbyVA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thanks

Just joined yesterday and let me tell ya'll you guys have been a big help already. Looking to order a 14'. Reading all the posts about what people are paying and the locations is great!

I'm in Northern VA (Dumfries) and I am still on the hunt! If anyone in the northern VA area has any ideas please let me know. The best i've seen thus far is $500 over invoice at Apple Ford in Columbia MD. Going to drive up there this weekend to see what they will give me for my trade in (2010 loaded king ranch).

Thanks again everyone...

Also, is there an app for this forum?

skyscraper

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just joined yesterday and let me tell ya'll you guys have been a big help already. Looking to order a 14'. Reading all the posts about what people are paying and the locations is great!

I'm in Northern VA (Dumfries) and I am still on the hunt! If anyone in the northern VA area has any ideas please let me know. The best i've seen thus far is $500 over invoice at Apple Ford in Columbia MD. Going to drive up there this weekend to see what they will give me for my trade in (2010 loaded king ranch).

Thanks again everyone...

Also, is there an app for this forum?

Welcome!

And check out tapatalk app.

Good luck with search

Tcorrell

Reaction score
Just registered today, been reading this forum for a while now. I just place my 2014 Scab order on Monday and got an amazing deal. $100 over invoice.
I see that blood can check the status of orders and think that is great I'm sure everyone appreciates it. I would greatly appreciate it if you could look mine up for me if you have time. Thank you in advance.

Dealer # F71432
Order # 1662

Witchy

FRF Lady
FRF Lady
Reaction score
Just registered today, been reading this forum for a while now. I just place my 2014 Scab order on Monday and got an amazing deal. $100 over invoice.
I see that blood can check the status of orders and think that is great I'm sure everyone appreciates it. I would greatly appreciate it if you could look mine up for me if you have time. Thank you in advance.

Dealer # F71432
Order # 1662

Welcome!

blood

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Dealer # F71432
Order # 1662

ordered unscheduled

BobbyVA

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Dealer # F71432
Order # 1662

Where did you buy it ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

VAFordGuy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dealer F27418
Order A002

Thanks in advance Blood. Does it tell you the priority #?

Dont know if you need it but initials are JK and ordered a ruby red se