2013 owners: Wish list for your next Raptor?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

69Mach1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I love the blue flame metallic, just wish they had a graphite gray color option. My previous vechicle was silver so no way was I going to order the same color, a graphite gray would have been killer.

This! ..or bring back the orange with a less tacky interior. Something closer to the current Blue interior, but with orange.

SpeedyV10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
An expedited leadtime option! Lololol

I haven't received my '13 yet, but if there were an option I would want it would be keyless igntion with push button start. Who the heck builds cars that use keys anymore???? I think it is rediculous for a 50,000 truck to have a key.

justvettn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Do the 2013 have heated steering wheel? In the winter these big steering wheels take forever to warm up and freeze your hands. Keep gloves handy I guess.

MasterChief

Full Access Member
Reaction score
lighter vehicle
wheel wells modified from factory to accept 37" tires as an option
easier wire access for toggle switches
LED lights
wider opening rear window (so my dog can crawl through)
reinforced rear
less plasticy interior...put some quality brushed aluminum in
new front end design from headlights down...something more aggressive.
smaller side steps
keyless operation
fault code display on MFT
a flat paint job (black, tan, olive drab) option
500HP
HD rear strut option for those who tow more than fly (note i said optional before everyone hates)

justvettn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
thats lame. i guess i will be posting a video on how to install remote start..........

Yes Canadian Raptors would appreciate that. The funny thing is I called Ford Canada, Ford in the States, SVT and a bunch of dealerships, but no one knows why it's not an option on the Raptor but you can get it on the 6.2L Platinum.