2013 owners: Wish list for your next Raptor?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
lucky for me, since i have a lot of knowledge in the 12 volt industry, i can experiment with everything you mentioned, except the paint..... i was wondering about a push button start, and had some ideas

I've seen it done before on an S2000 and a guy put one in his coin/cigarette tray but he had to have another key under the dash and all kinds of stuff. It could be done, but I just think it should be that way from the factory.

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
i think a stronger reciever for the rfid in the key and a stronger rfid signal would be the place to start

Yeah...that's exactly how the factory does it. But you'd have to have some sort of failsafe. For example, on a Lexus if your key fob dies, you have a hard key that comes out of the key fob that unlocks the door and then the RFID tag in the fob still has enough power to start the car if you hold it right next to the ignition button and then press it.

justvettn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
remote start was an option on my build and I'm a canuck 13 blue screw

2013 must be the first year for remote start in Canada for the Raptor, how much was the option?

---------- Post added at 07:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:17 AM ----------

So did I, and I also have the Canadian kph speedo skins.

Are you saying that you bought a U.S. Raptor with KPH speedo or did you have it changed it out?

SwampKing

FRF Addict
Reaction score
TOTALLY keyless option/push button start. you just have to keep the key in a certain vicinity while running like the LS460's. of course, other options mentioned in here but thats the one thing i would love to have. screw having a keyed ignition...too much work, our Lexus even automatically unlocks/locks when out of that certain vicinity too.

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I don't know if anyone has mention this one, but I'd like for the tailgate lock to be power/follow the rest of the doors.

I forgot that one. I know a few guys who have done it on my Titan forum and it can be done. But I never messed with it.

Keep the resale values high.