2012 ford raptor status thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blybly

Reaction score
Just got word from the dealership...The vehicle has LANDED! Well kind of. Arrived in Mira Loma and is awaiting transport via car carrier to San Diego. FYI - My dealer didn't have railcar info available in his system. He emailed the Division Zone Manager @ Ford and was able to have it email to him. I then called the rail company (Canadian National Railways) and gave them the Railcar#. The guy at the rail company seemed a bit hesitant to give me anything, but once i dropped the Railcar# on him...he said "It been offloaded.".

To give anyone interested the timeline for shipment...Order 12/23/11...Built 3/1/12...Shipped 3/6/12 (Dearborn, MI)....in transit 3/7/12 (Indiana)....in transit 3/9/12 (Iowa)...Arrived Mira Loma (3/11/12). Awaiting final delivery on car carrier. I'll post when received.

CAbimmer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm at the airport to fly down there to get it. Should be in my hands in the am

panzermechanic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dealer gave me a build date of "the week of 3/12" and supplied my VIN, but I have been unable to pull up my window sticker, which from what everyone says comes out approx a week before it is built. Everytime I put it in, I just get the VIN was not found message. Anybody else have this issue or have there truck built before the window sticker was available?
VIN= 1FTFW1R67CFBxxxxx (last 5 x's are numbers just dont want to post my full VIN)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khunter